What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You'd think but they have let every talented player we have go to market at this point.

There is something systematically wrong with how we do things. Maybe it's our lack of ability to provide a TPA?? Who knows
You can sign any player you want if you’re willing to pay too much. Even the big clubs lose quality players. Look at all the youngsters who leave the Storm. Isaiya Katoa left the Panthers before playing a single NRL game. If it can happen to those clubs why not Zoidberg?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yep the club did the right thing... So happy we are mid table bring on the finals cant wait to watch the top 8
The club is doing the same thing it did to get into the finals four straight years. Here’s to hoping we make the finals in 2024. Don’t give up you weak gutted merkin.

Pazza

First Grade
You can sign any player you want if you’re willing to pay too much. Even the big clubs lose quality players. Look at all the youngsters who leave the Storm. Isaiya Katoa left the Panthers before playing a single NRL game. If it can happen to those clubs why not Zoidberg?

Thank you for explaining the player transfer market

pazzaeel

Juniors
You know what I’d do if I was Parra. We want an x - factor player don’t we? Then be ruthless and offer Reece Walsh $1.5m a year. Give him a 5 year deal and blow the Broncos out of the water. He hasn’t signed yet.

Get rid of one our props, Lane and tell Gutherson that he won’t be fullback long term.
I generally agree with your posts - but not this one. Rhys Walsh will end up being a skinny version of Latrell. unproven and to many mistakes.

the club needs to recruit blokes who love playing footy. guys who go out every match and play their best. competitive blokes who play like they want to win from the first whistle. not blokes who get fired up when we are down by 30. Rhys Walsh is the opposite of what our club needs.

If Blaize doesn't want to be here then it is best off he goes. what he produces at another club might not necessarily be what he would have produced for us.

pazzaeel

Juniors
in saying the above. if we had our act together as a professional club and have identified Blaize as a future talent, he should have been locked up long ago.

if our club still isn't sure that he is going to make it in first grade - then we have even bigger problems than i thought.

King-Gutho94

Coach
in saying the above. if we had our act together as a professional club and have identified Blaize as a future talent, he should have been locked up long ago.

if our club still isn't sure that he is going to make it in first grade - then we have even bigger problems than i thought.
What vision are we selling Blaize.

We have no idea who is Arthur or Martha atm when it comes to future plans for Blaize.

Players buy into the vision.

What's our current vision or identity atm as a club in general. I have no idea we are hap-hazard in everything we do with no consistency.

It just seems to be the plan is to hold on by our fingernails and pray that BA and this group have one last stand in them to turn around a ship sinking faster then the titanic.

gaffer

Juniors

we should of locked up sanders

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Gee I'm glad we dont jump to any conclusions here.

Some unknown says Blaize wont take up his PO. And although none of us know what the PO was, it apparently means that Blaize wants to leave but there is f**k all to substantiate the fact that he is leaving.

Has anyone considered the fact that he may just be looking for a better deal cuz the PO was low balling him ?

Stevie

Bench
You know what I’d do if I was Parra. We want an x - factor player don’t we? Then be ruthless and offer Reece Walsh $1.5m a year. Give him a 5 year deal and blow the Broncos out of the water. He hasn’t signed yet.

Get rid of one our props, Lane and tell Gutherson that he won’t be fullback long term.
I love it.