What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Chipmunk

Coach
Gee I'm glad we dont jump to any conclusions here.

Some unknown says Blaize wont take up his PO. And although none of us know what the PO was, it apparently means that Blaize wants to leave but there is f**k all to substantiate the fact that he is leaving.

Has anyone considered the fact that he may just be looking for a better deal cuz the PO was low balling him ?
He's Player Option would have to be Top 30 Minimim Wage. From what I've seen, he's not worth any more for 2025. Not sure we've low balled him.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
if our club still isn't sure that he is going to make it in first grade - then we have even bigger problems than i thought.
It's more about how long until he is ready to play every week, and what he will be worth next year and for all the years of his next contract.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Has anyone considered the fact that he may just be looking for a better deal cuz the PO was low balling him ?
It was absolutely a lowball, and good business by the club. If he had taken up the PO merkins would be celebrating right now, but the smart money would've been on the PO being worth too much.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He's Player Option would have to be Top 30 Minimim Wage. From what I've seen, he's not worth any more for 2025. Not sure we've low balled him.
He obviously thinks he's worth more. His manager will be receiving offers, so he'll know what he's worth. Some clubs will be willing to pay for potential and can give him a starting spot next year.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
other clubs seem to be able to foresee this
We did with Drown and Penisini, who are strong defenders. Talagi has a lot to work on. Currently he is blocked by Gutherson, Lomax, Penisini, Drown and Moses for 2025. How long does the little merkin want to wait? The Bulldogs can give him 20+ games next year.

JokerEel

Coach
I'm already correct. The club made the finals four straight years including two top four finishes. That's better than most clubs in that time. We are currently one win out of sixth place. Someone needs to hide your belt and shoelaces.

Can you ask Twizzle to update the heading above the eels forum.. Add that we made the finals four straight years.

1715078450919.png

Tiger5150

Bench
You know what I’d do if I was Parra. We want an x - factor player don’t we? Then be ruthless and offer Reece Walsh $1.5m a year. Give him a 5 year deal and blow the Broncos out of the water. He hasn’t signed yet.

Get rid of one our props, Lane and tell Gutherson that he won’t be fullback long term.
Genius!!!

You guys are spending the best part of $2M on Guffo & Lomax and the solution is to buy another fullback for $1.5M?

Tiger5150

Bench
we should of locked up sanders
You guys were no hope of keeping Sanders as soon as you resigned Moses on a billion dollars after re-signing Brown.

Talagi on the other hand has a geriatric fullback with two bung knees in front of him.......until a week a go.

Tiger5150

Bench
It was absolutely a lowball, and good business by the club.

Allowing other clubs the opportunity to sign him is good business? Good business (assuming the club wants to keep him) would be to lock him in on a future Contract, not rely on a PO which according to you the club knew was lowballing him....delivering him to the negotiating table of other clubs.....might be good business at Kellyville.

Latest posts