What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
His form has been way down on him best. He is to scared to run with venom now. He barely makes it on defensive cover plays and hardly ever does those full on sweeping backline at full pace plays anymore. He used to dominate the opposition.

He is cooked mentally and physically I'm afraid. Pity he would have gone down as one of the great of all time. Now it is just what could have been.

See when you know you know. You understand NRL

Gazzamatta

Coach
Wouldn't surprise me if Manly miss the finals now.

Where that leaves Seibold is anyone's guess I do know a club like Manly don't tolerate missing the finals 2 or 3 years in a row.

There fans already want Penn to chase Bennett while he is still available.

I reckon BA is the man for the job though.

He has been there previously as an assistant and a fresh change for all parties Manly with a talented squad BA might get them to week 2 of the finals. Instead of missing it.
Master stroke. No chance though. Coach has told the world hes 100% safe.
Damn!

emjaycee

Coach
Did you listen mate? Required viewing for Eels fans.
Nah mate. I try not to get caught up in mainstream media and their views - they are only chasing clicks and paid subscribers these days. Never any real unbiased truth to what they report (and repeat).

I'd rather get my unbiased, unfiltered and even unadulterated content about the Eels here at LU - the site that never sleeps.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Like I said we will never know what type of game player he would of developed into at the Panthers now. Also living out in Penrith is not quite like living in the heart of the city of Sydney. Much cheaper and slow pace and less distractions other then footy too.

I think he blew it from a footy development side of things. The Rooster can be great too, but they are more of a hit and miss option than the Panthers. But I think the lure of Uncle Nick and his after footy options might have had a significant sway as to why he signed there as we here so many of their players and former players suggest.

A lifetime of networks and guidance after footy is very appealing to many young men.

Parra have, well this bloke...

View attachment 87761

And this Bloke...

View attachment 87760
Dumb and dumber.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Nah mate. I try not to get caught up in mainstream media and their views - they are only chasing clicks and paid subscribers these days. Never any real unbiased truth to what they report (and repeat).

I'd rather get my unbiased, unfiltered and even unadulterated content about the Eels here at LU - the site that never sleeps.
Well I was scrolling at 2 this morning.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Been a brutal year with injuries I said last week i dont think we have never seen so much carnage.

Fullbacks out - Campbell, Papenhuzen, Hammer, Turbo, Ponga, Gutho, Rapana & Walsh already missed a month,
Halfbacks - Moses, Illias, Fogarty, Reynolds, Boyd, Hughes atm.

Survival of the fittest atm.
I wonder if the game is too fast now. Obviously good for TV ratings but there is likely to be unanticipated consequences.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He doesn't and I for one couldn't work out why Panfers were after him. Didn't fit their mold, that is high intensity, high workrate. Fifita is high explosive player but with low workrate similar to Latrell Mitchell.
I’d say he will fill that Kikau role perfectly, although they didn’t exactly miss him last year.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Bit of a changing of he guard happening at the Chooks as well.

They will be rebuilding for the next couple years.

Going to the chooks = less money and less likely chance of immediate success. So why is he going to the chooks?
I don’t think rebuilds work that way any more. Instead of rebuilds starting when ageing stars leave the club, that’s now when they finish. So the Roosters rebuild is nearly done. Ours will be over by 2026. It’s very exciting.

TheRam

Coach
Arthur’s, Sarantinos, O’Neill and McElduff have been shitting the bed since 1987 ffs!!!

Mate it doesn't matter who is in power at the Eels, the excuses are all the same and on repeat. I and many more are totally over it. I will only decide to spend my hard earned on them or go to a game again if they EVER get their sh*t together one day, but for now they are just a laughing stock of a club and a great butt of a joke.

And believe me I was itching to go to games this year and introduce the Eels to my lovely new girlfriend who knows nothing of RL but I have now put a hold on it for this year totally. Worst part of that is since she started to watch the game she has started to like it and well, the Eels performances have left her cold and what's even worse she is starting to like the FREAKIN ROOSTERS FFS! What the? I should be able to sue the Eels for this. Surely there is something like the weekend couples acrimonious disharmony, dispute and grievances and no blowy weekends act, that I can file under. How dare they do this to me. THE FREAKIN ROOSTER!!!!

I'm sick of sticking up for them to my friends. They don't deserve me. They are there for my enjoyment, entertainment and bragging rights and they accomplish none of that. In fact they are the complete opposite and add only to my frustration, disappointment and ridicule. What good are they? They aren't living up to their promises. Endless dribble and 38+ massive duck eggs!

They deserve all the mockery they get. I for one will always give it to them from now on harder then ever. They are a disgrace to the good people and district of Parramatta and all their pained supporters. Shameful really and everyone should let them know that or else why would they ever really change? They just amble along Mr Magoo style forever.

All this nonsense that we should support them blindly no matter what is just idiotic and foolish indoctrination that the hierarchy loves to roll out and hear repeated and re-enforced because it keeps them all safe in their ivory towers of power. If it were possible like in the days of old we would march up with pitch forks and burn them out for all the years of bitter torment that each and every successive loser administration has inflicted upon us.

How the FU*K have we gotten here? We're in the middle part of two generations of failure now? Let that sink in. So many have gone to Heaven and no new Premiership to be seen. Zip, zero, nada. Massive failure of a club.

THE FREAKIN ROOSTERS!!!!!!!!

hindy111

Post Whore
His form has been way down on him best. He is to scared to run with venom now. He barely makes it on defensive cover plays and hardly ever does those full on sweeping backline at full pace plays anymore. He used to dominate the opposition.

He is cooked mentally and physically I'm afraid. Pity he would have gone down as one of the great of all time. Now it is just what could have been.

I know you're a busy man Ram. But have you ever thought about getting into club management?

Latest posts