What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The Simpsons Bart GIF by MOODMAN

Glenneel

Bench
Mate it doesn't matter who is in power at the Eels, the excuses are all the same and on repeat. I and many more are totally over it. I will only decide to spend my hard earned on them or go to a game again if they EVER get their sh*t together one day, but for now they are just a laughing stock of a club and a great butt of a joke.

And believe me I was itching to go to games this year and introduce the Eels to my lovely new girlfriend who knows nothing of RL but I have now put a hold on it for this year totally. Worst part of that is since she started to watch the game she has started to like it and well, the Eels performances have left her cold and what's even worse she is starting to like the FREAKIN ROOSTERS FFS! What the? I should be able to sue the Eels for this. Surely there is something like the weekend couples acrimonious disharmony, dispute and grievances and no blowy weekends act, that I can file under. How dare they do this to me. THE FREAKIN ROOSTER!!!!

I'm sick of sticking up for them to my friends. They don't deserve me. They are there for my enjoyment, entertainment and bragging rights and they accomplish none of that. In fact they are the complete opposite and add only to my frustration, disappointment and ridicule. What good are they? They aren't living up to their promises. Endless dribble and 38+ massive duck eggs!

They deserve all the mockery they get. I for one will always give it to them from now on harder then ever. They are a disgrace to the good people and district of Parramatta and all their pained supporters. Shameful really and everyone should let them know that or else why would they ever really change? They just amble along Mr Magoo style forever.

All this nonsense that we should support them blindly no matter what is just idiotic and foolish indoctrination that the hierarchy loves to roll out and hear repeated and re-enforced because it keeps them all safe in their ivory towers of power. If it were possible like in the days of old we would march up with pitch forks and burn them out for all the years of bitter torment that each and every successive loser administration has inflicted upon us.

How the FU*K have we gotten here? We're in the middle part of two generations of failure now? Let that sink in. So many have gone to Heaven and no new Premiership to be seen. Zip, zero, nada. Massive failure of a club.

THE FREAKIN ROOSTERS!!!!!!!!
They f**kin give you RESILIENCE ffs!!! Any setbacks to your life are now minor irritations. Not one Eels supporter has depression except regarding their team, so get over it and relish your nice comfortable life.

Latest posts