What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Chipmunk

Coach
We're going to run into trouble next year when Lomax arrives and if Talagi chooses to stick around.

The reality is with Moses, Brown, Gutherson, Penisini, Lomax and Talahi all likely guaranteed a spot in the Top 17, the likely best scenario is Lomax has to play on the wing. I can't see that working out well for us long term.

We're going to run into trouble next year when Lomax arrives and if Talagi chooses to stick around.

The reality is with Moses, Brown, Gutherson, Penisini, Lomax and Talahi all likely guaranteed a spot in the Top 17, the likely best scenario is Lomax has to play on the wing. I can't see that working out well for us long term.
The odds of all of those blokes being fit at the same time and for a protracted period are not great. Guth may even retire.

JokerEel

Coach

Blaize will either be on the wing or in CUP next year..

Fully fit

Gutho
Simmonson (who isn't signed for next year)
Penisini
Lomax
Blaize (Sivo to go and play in RMC)

King-Gutho94

Coach
I heard a little rumour last night about a well known company that is potentially looking to be our Major Sponsor next year with ALAND moving away to the back of the jumper.

One of the directors high up of this company is coming over from America for the Sharks home game.

It will be interesting times if this company decides to jump on board

Again 🤔🤔🤔

JokerEel

Coach
I heard a little rumour last night about a well known company that is potentially looking to be our Major Sponsor next year with ALAND moving away to the back of the jumper.

One of the directors high up of this company is coming over from America for the Sharks home game.

It will be interesting times if this company decides to jump on board

Again 🤔🤔🤔

C'mon give us a hint!

JokerEel

Coach
Probably fair tbh If the club is crowning him as the future you push the chips in and see if the overs in year 1 become unders by year 3. Fact is that young talented spine players cost too much these days but what’s the alternative?

Do you think the Storm are paying 400k a season for their young fullback they just resigned? He is there till the end of 2028.

Do you think the Storm are paying 400k a season for their young fullback they just resigned? He is there till the end of 2028.
Probably not because he would’ve taken unders to stay in Melbourne. From what I’ve seen of him he’s worth 400k maybe even more on the open market.
Blaize & his management want to test the open market and we’ll have to pay to keep him. As I said if you truly believe he’ll be worth it you pull the trigger.