What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
another flogging coming up this weekend But they will be behind arthur 100%
Storm are missing there Fullback & halfback just like us.

What excuses do we truly have to get thumped by an under-strength storm side. Its not like they are playing that great with those in the side outside of the Souths game i think Melbourne have been scraping in.

These comments below from Proszenko on Saturday summed up most parra fans think of the current situation.

We have moved past the stage its acceptable where they had a go like fair dinkum just go out and find a way to get the 2 points. It doesnt matter if its 12-10 or 30-28 just find a way to win.

"Long time Parramatta fan and The Sydney Morning Herald’s Chief NRL reporter, Adrian Proszenko admitted the club’s showings of late are not good enough considering the size of team.

“There was no lack of effort (against Brisbane) but now as a long-suffering Parramatta fan have moved past that ‘Oh at least they had a go’,” Proszenko said on SEN NRL Crunch Time.

“It’s not good enough for that squad."

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2024/05...es-brutally-honest-assessment-of-parramattas/

oldmancraigy

Coach
Storm are missing there Fullback & halfback just like us.

What excuses do we truly have to get thumped by an under-strength storm side. Its not like they are playing that great with those in the side outside of the Souths game i think Melbourne have been scraping in.

These comments below from Proszenko on Saturday summed up most parra fans think of the current situation.

We have moved past the stage its acceptable where they had a go like fair dinkum just go out and find a way to get the 2 points. It doesnt matter if its 12-10 or 30-28 just find a way to win.

"Long time Parramatta fan and The Sydney Morning Herald’s Chief NRL reporter, Adrian Proszenko admitted the club’s showings of late are not good enough considering the size of team.

“There was no lack of effort (against Brisbane) but now as a long-suffering Parramatta fan have moved past that ‘Oh at least they had a go’,” Proszenko said on SEN NRL Crunch Time.

“It’s not good enough for that squad."

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2024/05...es-brutally-honest-assessment-of-parramattas/

I don't really understand why we should be excited that they tried for some of the game, but still get pumped 13+ ?

Ok, so our main attacking weapon is out, but trying hard and keeping to the defensive structures, trusting each other and the system should really see a team scoring less than 30? It's happened once in 5 weeks...

Anyway, this week it looks like Moses might be back. So no excuse to lose to an understrength Storm

Johnny88

Juniors
The NRL Tackle: Mitchell Moses’ timely return for nightmare Eels run

EELS’ NIGHTMARE DRAW
The return of halfback Mitchell Moses from a broken foot could not come any sooner for the Eels.
After going down to the Broncos, Parramatta now face a Storm outfit looking to bounce back from a loss to Cronulla. A Storm side on the rebound is the worst time to take on a Craig Bellamy side.
But for the sake of Parramatta’s season, and ultimately Brad Arthur’s job, the Eels need to find a response too. The Storm clash is followed by games against South Sydney, Sharks, Bulldogs and Roosters in a decisive five weeks for the under-siege club.
The Eels will be desperate to see Mitchell Moses back on the field.
Arthur praised his side’s effort against the Broncos but it could not hide the lack of polish in attack, and the one-dimensional approach to moving the ball forward. The Eels insisted on offloading the ball when the rainy conditions worsened rather than tucking it under the arm and getting into the grind.

King-Gutho94

Coach
2GB just reported that Ron Lynch has passed away...

RIP Ron
Its a small thing but why havent the club released anything as of yet in a statement.

Its been on the radio this morning that he passed away.

Considering i looked him up on google to find out what he did for the club he was on the Parramatta Hall of Fame. Was captain/coach and played for Australia/NSW and played 194 games for the club.

I would have thought a press release & club tribute for the man would have been done this morning.

Yesterday is understandable being a Sunday & mothers day. And maybe the family maybe not wanting it.

Hopefully the club release something later on today.

But yeah seems like we are always asleep at the wheel with these little things.

Terry Hill passed away 3 weeks ago and all of his former clubs had a statement/tribute within 2-3 hours after it became public.

Incorrect

Coach
Its a small thing but why havent the club released anything as of yet in a statement.

Its been on the radio this morning that he passed away.

Considering i looked him up on google to find out what he did for the club he was on the Parramatta Hall of Fame. Was captain/coach and played for Australia/NSW and played 194 games for the club.

I would have thought a press release & club tribute for the man would have been done this morning.

Yesterday is understandable being a Sunday & mothers day. And maybe the family maybe not wanting it.

Hopefully the club release something later on today.

But yeah seems like we are always asleep at the wheel with these little things.

Terry Hill passed away 3 weeks ago and all of his former clubs had a statement/tribute within 2-3 hours after it became public.
Lack of resources.... I believe our social media team are still waiting for their MySpace login details to be emailed through to the clubs OzEmail inbox.... Should be any day now ...

Avenger

Immortal
You've never had good Indian food then. I'd call the authorities on that restaurant.

Having said that, most Indian foods on an Indian restaurants in Australia are BIR - British Indian Recipe.

It's too heavy, I'd look like Junior Paulo's son if I ate that every day.
Please give me some recommendations in Sydney.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Lol..."weapon"...more like a pillow...

Who would want him seriously.

Imagine if some of these clubs did IQ tests for some of these players the results would be quite alarming.

I haven't recalled a more dumber move then someone who is on 750k a season walk away and pursue boxing only to then get flogged 8 months later and begging for a return to the NRL.

Latest posts