What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

yy_cheng

Coach
I've been a huge fan of Angus Crighton for years, since his Bunnies days... I know he's having a bit of a renaissance season this year but I'd be looking elsewhere, or at the very least would be very wary of offering anything beyond 2 years and only if we were able to get Lane off our books at the same time....let's not forget, we're stuck with Lane because he too has a renaissance season in 2022 and we got sucked in hook line and sinker....
Totally, we need to focus on guys maybe 26 and under

hindy111

Post Whore
A backline long term 2026+ of

Talagi 400k
Simmonson 300k
Pensini 450k
Lomax 650k
???

That looks dangerous to me and not to expensive. I took a guess on prices. Lots of skill and enough speed. I'd want the other winger to be a meter eater.
Russel to me is a great first choice back up.He isn't a meter eater though and not that explosive.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Anyone see Gus giving it Parra on 100% footy about the ridiculous number of player option contracts the club has. Dylan Brown apparently has one very year for 5 years ! FMD. How can you run a club like that.
i thought it was every three years
I'll split the difference... I thought it was every two years!

Smart work from the player's manager, but yep a shit way to run a club.

Rocket man

Juniors
The smart play these days is actually dummy,

Fullbacks like Walsh, Ponga, Tedesco are training & putting themselves into better positions between the ball carrier and the support player to knock the ball down.

I am surprised how many don't dummy as most FB's are already committed to trying to knocking it down or intercepting it these days.

I still have a nightmare at homebush from a few years back sitting in the dogs section & Averillo intercepting us and running the length on that miserable arvo we got pounded by them coming last.

I cant remember who passed it but was a braindead move they were under the sticks with a dummy.
I think Regan

King-Gutho94

Coach
I think Regan
Oh was it Reg i couldn't remember specifically who it was.

That was the lowest of lows including the spoon years of 2012,2013 & 2018 being at the game that day getting flogged by that grubby mob for me.

The free piss wasn't even worth it that arvo surrounded by Dogs fans at that shithole of a ground and my ex boss just giving to us for the whole game.

It was utterly humiliating to be a Parra supporter that afternoon.

Rocket man

Juniors
Oh was it Reg i couldn't remember specifically who it was.

That was the lowest of lows including the spoon years of 2012,2013 & 2018 being at the game that day getting flogged by that grubby mob for me.

The free piss wasn't even worth it that arvo surrounded by Dogs fans at that shithole of a ground and my ex boss just giving to us for the whole game.

It was utterly humiliating to be a Parra supporter that afternoon.
I was at the game as well.
Ah memories

Pazza

First Grade
It is. However every merkin in our roster has some kind of option be it mutual, club or player. But apparently according to the resident troll it’s good business because it works out cheaper if some injury plagued thief wants to stay we don’t end up paying overs.

Remember... Brad arthur did nothing wrong...