What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Believe it or not, people on here occasionally get information from people very very close to the situation - closer than you could know
I'm sure they do, but I'm sure people who are very close to the situation are more likely to have agendas of their own, and messaging they want to spread. People like you are exactly the type to be fed these messages.
Unlike you, Not everyone is a completely ignorant asshole who feels the need to assert their intelligence with theories and bullshit that fly in the face of facts and truth
None of my theories have been debunked. If you're going to make accusations you need to back them up with logic. Not take any loss as proof that whatever you've been whinging about is suddenly vindicated. Otherwise I'll pull out my bullshit fan theory about how we've been garbage ever since Jake Arthur was dropped from the first grade side. Every loss proves it ffs!
why would anyone share any information on here when it is ridiculed simply because it doesn’t accord with your agendas and ignorant theories?
Yeah because these deadshits care so much about my opinion
As for lomax, the reality is that he is right off someone at saints for whatever reason and wants out - he has no idea what the coaching is actually like at parra. Maybe you should consider that Blaize and the other good juniors that are leaving don’t like the direction of the club or the coaching and there might be something to learn from that, otherwise we just stick with this BA cult of ten more years of failure.
Those two juniors are leaving because we have better players in front of them. But thanks for dragging them into your bullshit agenda. Classy.
And of course you hope it’s true, parramatta failing fuels your little troll game and “justifies” your fallacy about resources - gives you years and years of “educating” parra fans whilst you no doubt give yourself a good “education” in the bargain.

Cue the Pouciples to enable your insanity….
Is that supposed to be pronounced like crucibles?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well it clearly hasn’t been solved with the current muppets who have had more than enough time.
They've only been here since 2019 ffs. It took Nick Politis nine years to win his first premiership. The Panthers won their first of the new era nine years after Feltis brought in Gould and his cashed up mate James Packer. Both clubs missed the finals plenty of times in between. The Panthers even sacked their eventual premiership winning coach, and had to bring him back.

The merkins responsible for increasing our club's resources are working on it. Two years out of the finals doesn't mean they've failed and need to restart from scratch.
You are a relentless dope
Oh dear

hindy111

Post Whore
And what about next season? I dont think he will be sacked mid-season this year - not a good look and no real benefit outside of the optics, but they may announce that he wasnt going to be here next year.

If we lost the next 5 till BYE he goes 100%
Storm,Souths,Sharks,Roosters,Dogs

We would be 3/15. The season would be shot but he shouldn't be given a chance to have a strong finish to season then make the decision harder to give him the bullet.
If we won 4/5 coming I'd not make any decisions. I just doubt this happens. I think we should deff win 2 and probably 3 but let's see how things go

Pazza

First Grade
Nick Foles went toe to toe with Brady and beat him. Crazy really

Foles had a once in a lifetime performance that night.

Doug petersen gunslinging mentally also played a huge roll. The philly special, the fourth down conversion to zach ertz late in the game. Doug was the back up qb to Brett farve in Green Bay. You can see where he gets that all or nothing mentally from.

gaffer

Juniors
There will be a mutual agreement to end his tenure once the board eventually make the decision.

I doubt the word sacked will be used when BA does eventually depart. It won't look like he was given the punt.

The board seem very governance driven and from a PR point of view the board, club and BA will part ways amicably.
on a medical ?

Legal Eel

Juniors
And there's definitely less than 12 left...
The thing about the Pouciples is that they enable his stupidity because it supports their genuine belief of not sacking the coach.

The dirty little secret is that Poucifer himself has no actual conviction on the coach - because if the majority of posters argued for Arthur to be extended, he would be arguing for Arthur’s immediate dismissal.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Paul Kent said a story on Triple M about 5 years ago about a Player who was offered a big money contract by another club but he only got told by his manager that the value wasnt as high as what the club actually offered.

So the player decided to stay because he thought there wasnt much difference in the offers. When this player played this team who were chasing him a few months a later the opposition coach shook his hand and said its a shame you didnt end up coming and the coach told this player what the actual offer was which was more then what was passed on by the manager.

The player was played by his manager so the manger could get 2 players signed up at the same time at this one club instead of this player taking a larger offer at one club and the manager missing out and getting a better package at the players current club with getting 2 deals across the line.

The player was furious and sacked his manager after that.

Some Players are that dumb some of them don't realise they are actually the pawns for some of these Managers when it comes to contracts when it should be the other way around.

A player needs to sign the actual contract. The contract would have the $ amount in it somewhere - if they don't check then they learn a tough lesson...

Avenger

Immortal
The thing about the Pouciples is that they enable his stupidity because it supports their genuine belief of not sacking the coach.

The dirty little secret is that Poucifer himself has no actual conviction on the coach - because if the majority of posters argued for Arthur to be extended, he would be arguing for Arthur’s immediate dismissal.
You are definitely on ignore now. How will you go on?

Legal Eel

Juniors
Looking at the first game today, fullbacks with speed, and wingers too, who would have thought that would be a thing. Hello, hello anyone there R&R.
Resources and salary cap mate, didnt you know?

ignore that we have been reported to have money under the cap for a year and a half,

ignore that we have an anaemic roster.

ignore that the blokes you speak of would each cost half of the lowest estimate of money we have available under the cap.

ignore that every other club has the same cap.

It’s just resources and salary cap…and horrible bad luck that some mystery person who is neither the coach nor the recruitment team signed the existing plodders and come up with ineffective game plans

damn mystery recruiters and tacticians always spoiling the coach and clubs good work.

Delboy

First Grade
3 tries to a fullback with genuine speed

As an aside, 2 players who were players of the year in our district, both selected to U16 SOO. Signed by Roosters and Souths and understand we did a poor job in keeping them. Darcy Feltham and Lachie Metcalfe.

Legal Eel

Juniors
3 tries to a fullback with genuine speed

As an aside, 2 players who were players of the year in our district, both selected to U16 SOO. Signed by Roosters and Souths and understand we did a poor job in keeping them. Darcy Feltham and Lachie Metcalfe.
How dare you cite real life scenarios which show the club is failing in junior development?

What evil agendas are you peddling on behalf of the Feltham and Metcalfe camps?

don’t you know that people are dying to play under this coach and his systems??

Settle back Pou, I got your back on this one…

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
On a separate note, I am hearing it would be a remarkable turnaround if Talagi were to stay at Parra as his camp are off the club and think that parra is not the place to develop.

Parra have offered more than anyone but it still isn’t moving the needle apparently.

I am getting this second or even third hand so I hope it isn’t true
Smells like bulllshit…..parents seem to love the club..