What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The thing about the Pouciples is that they enable his stupidity because it supports their genuine belief of not sacking the coach.

The dirty little secret is that Poucifer himself has no actual conviction on the coach - because if the majority of posters argued for Arthur to be extended, he would be arguing for Arthur’s immediate dismissal.
I've never called for him to be extended or sacked. My position is that I don't have enough information to know the right decision and neither do you. My opPounents are well aware that this is what I think, but you insist on Poutting words in my mouth. You don't have enough information so you're filling the gaps with bullshit you hear on the internet, or worse, at junior footy matches. Then you take it out on others because deep down you know your Pousition is hysterical and irrational.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
3 tries to a fullback with genuine speed

As an aside, 2 players who were players of the year in our district, both selected to U16 SOO. Signed by Roosters and Souths and understand we did a poor job in keeping them. Darcy Feltham and Lachie Metcalfe.
Darcy Feltham and Lachie Metcalfe ffs! I've never heard of them. Meanwhile I knew Talagi was highly rated since 2021. He will be a loss. Those merkins probably won't.

Legal Eel

Juniors
I've never called for him to be extended or sacked. My position is that I don't have enough information to know the right decision and neither do you. My opPounents are well aware that this is what I think, but you insist on Poutting words in my mouth. You don't have enough information so you're filling the gaps with bullshit you hear on the internet, or worse, at junior footy matches. Then you take it out on others because deep down you know your Pousition is hysterical and irrational.
Standard Pou response - those in charge know what they are doing by virtue of the fact that this is their job.

such an ignorant argument - by that logic, nothing would ever change and there would be no such thing as failure.

Moronic sophistry as usual.

Pazza

First Grade
There will be a mutual agreement to end his tenure once the board eventually make the decision.

I doubt the word sacked will be used when BA does eventually depart. It won't look like he was given the punt.

The board seem very governance driven and from a PR point of view the board, club and BA will part ways amicably.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
A number of years ago, I thought Pou was an out and out c#nt. I really did. Couldn't stand him. I had a number of pretty scathing run-ins with him and a lot of arguments (I won most of them).
But over time I've come to look at things differently. A lot of what he says, though unpopular, is very insightful and very true. A lot of what he says is sarcastic (sarcasm being the second highest form of wit). He certainly loves an argument, but is often correct. He is by far the funniest poster on this forum.
A lot of people get so caught up in this 'us against him' thing, that they often lose
sight of what he's actually saying.
He's wrong a lot, but he's more often right than he is wrong (he posts a lot). And without doubt he is a very staunch and committed Parramatta fan.
ffs now you're a Poucicle.

bgbw4k5antf01.jpg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Standard Pou response - those in charge know what they are doing by virtue of the fact that this is their job.

such an ignorant argument - by that logic, nothing would ever change and there would be no such thing as failure.

Moronic sophistry as usual.
No, merkin. Whether or not they know what they're doing is beside the point. YOU don't know what they're doing. That's all.

hindy111

Post Whore
A number of years ago, I thought Pou was an out and out c#nt. I really did. Couldn't stand him. I had a number of pretty scathing run-ins with him and a lot of arguments (I won most of them).
But over time I've come to look at things differently. A lot of what he says, though unpopular, is very insightful and very true. A lot of what he says is sarcastic (sarcasm being the second highest form of wit). He certainly loves an argument, but is often correct. He is by far the funniest poster on this forum.
A lot of people get so caught up in this 'us against him' thing, that they often lose
sight of what he's actually saying.
He's wrong a lot, but he's more often right than he is wrong (he posts a lot). And without doubt he is a very staunch and committed Parramatta fan.

Gary has much better dick jokes.....
And Hindy111 ? Well he bought birds into the spotlight.

Legal Eel

Juniors
No, merkin. Whether or not they know what they're doing is beside the point. YOU don't know what they're doing. That's all.
They don’t know what they’re doing - coach nor management.

It’s borne out by the state of the roster, the lower grades and the pathways.

it’s the only point - and only a troll would argue that it’s immaterial if they know what they are doing.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
They don’t know what they’re doing - coach nor management.

It’s borne out by the state of the roster, the lower grades and the pathways.

it’s the only point - and only a troll would argue that it’s immaterial if they know what they are doing.
So when the roster was good they knew what they were doing but now it isn't they don't? Or were they lucky when it was good and now they're just shit? Do you see why I criticise your logic while you just call me names?

Parra Pride

Referee
The thing about the Pouciples is that they enable his stupidity because it supports their genuine belief of not sacking the coach.

The dirty little secret is that Poucifer himself has no actual conviction on the coach - because if the majority of posters argued for Arthur to be extended, he would be arguing for Arthur’s immediate dismissal.
It would be funny to live in a world where Arthur has gotten us five premierships, cured cancer, ended racism and freed Palestine only to have a Pou arguing he is a shit merkin who needs to be sacked.

Latest posts