What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tiger Ted

Bench
Gee I like Phats. He was a good player hey Das. Shane was a very honest first grader also.
Phats is a really nice guy as well as being a fabulous player for us.In ‘05 he actually lived within walking distance of Olympic stadium or what is now Accor

Whatuira was a very good centre who was fantastic for us. Elford, well he was part - had he not been I doubt people would remember him at all.

Das Hassler

Bench
Those beautiful spoons were just what this club needed and we could not possibly be in this good a shape moving forward without them....congrats to all involved in winning them and finally setting this club free!

Nutz

Bench
Those beautiful spoons were just what this club needed and we could not possibly be in this good a shape moving forward without them....congrats to all involved in winning them and finally setting this club free!
Gee the way you put it, maybe we should have gone for the three peat.

Shane Richo said not long after signing Jarome that more help was on the way.
I get the impression from him that if your not good enough your goneski. He wasted no time putting a broom thru the front office and sacked Fulton.
If I was a Wests Tigers player I'd be putting in GF performances from now on.
Top clubs find a way to get rid of slackers and come out lookin good, eg Manly and Shuster.
We've been saying for a while now that our NRL side has too many KOE std players.
Who could be walking on eggshells?

gordsy

Juniors
I don't get to watch a lot of footy these days Is he a finisher or a creator. Easy to look good outside of Cleary etc but can he set up a try for us because that's what we need more imo anyway. Still 12 months ago we wouldn't have been in the frame to sign these blokes but here we are. Funny how things change when you front office has less f**k wits and dopes .

Das Hassler

Bench
They were both good, but since those two - Staines, Jennings, Laurie, Naden, MWZ, Daniela. Not exactly standouts, but Turuva looks a class above any of them.

And of any of these current guys from Manly go well they'll be the first from that club!

gordsy

Juniors
I heard on the radio that Richo is looking to move us to Commbank stadium as Leichhardt simply isn't up to par. Now I like many others hold fond memories of Leichhardt but let's be honest it's been shit, facilities wise for decades now. If you want a team that succeeds we can't let nostalgia dictate our decision making process.

Tigerm

First Grade
Michael Chammas on Twitter is saying
The roosters Luke Cleary is going to retire?
I hope we’ve got our young blokes tied up?
Who knows, Bud might get a gig?
No doubt more to follow.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Michael Chammas on Twitter is saying
The roosters Luke Cleary is going to retire?
I hope we’ve got our young blokes tied up?
Who knows, Bud might get a gig?
No doubt more to follow.
They r more than welcome to take Sullivan.Galvin & Latu r tied up.They won’t be going anywhere.The detestable rorters can FK off.

Tigerm

First Grade
They r more than welcome to take Sullivan.Galvin & Latu r tied up.They won’t be going anywhere.The detestable rorters can FK off.
There is some chatter about them wanting Bud, but not sure how serious that would be.
Still, I don’t know what there halves stocks are like?
But, I’m with you, he would look good in red, white and blue. Haha

Tiger Ted

Bench
There is some chatter about them wanting Bud, but not sure how serious that would be.
Still, I don’t know what there halves stocks are like?
But, I’m with you, he would look good in red, white and blue. Haha
It’s inconceivable that they would even give bud the lemon a thought.The rorters are the savviest recruiters in the NRL

macnaz

Staff member
I heard on the radio that Richo is looking to move us to Commbank stadium as Leichhardt simply isn't up to par. Now I like many others hold fond memories of Leichhardt but let's be honest it's been shit, facilities wise for decades now. If you want a team that succeeds we can't let nostalgia dictate our decision making process.
Well thats one joint i wont be going to .

Benchtiger

Juniors
Annesley explaining why Api try was disallowed based on a rule, however the evidence was based on a camera angle showing there might be separation yet another camera angle showed little or possibly no separation.That being it should of been left to the ref to make the decision .