What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russell Barwick

LeagueXIII

First Grade
He was on Melbourne radio SEN defending GWS crowd on the weekend saying the crowd was hidden due to the weather than predictably compared the numbers to NRL games on the weekend. He is obviously on the AFL payroll and if so he shouldn't be calling league. He obviously is an AFL fan, which is OK but get out of league I'm sick of these parasites feeding off league for a pay cheque and talking up the game they truly prefer in AFL.

Can't we find true blue league callers who don't blabber about AFL all the time.

He was on Melbourne radio SEN defending GWS crowd on the weekend saying the crowd was hidden due to the weather than predictably compared the numbers to NRL games on the weekend. He is obviously on the AFL payroll and if so he shouldn't be calling league. He obviously is an AFL fan, which is OK but get out of league I'm sick of these parasites feeding off league for a pay cheque and talking up the game they truly prefer in AFL.

Can't we find true blue league callers who don't blabber about AFL all the time.
The same old chestnut about fans being on the TV side blah blah blah.
Russell get real the crowd was 4,000 at most and i guess most of them were on freebies.
As someone who lives in Blacktown i would say only fools would pay to watch the midgets with the amount of freebies given out

Brutus

Referee
Barwick played fumbleball in the local Sydney area as well. He is a true football fan.

How these f**kheads keep getting gigs in the NRL media is beyond me.