What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russell Packer

carcharias

Immortal
On whole from all the disgusted men's ( allegedly men ) comments in here
I really feel for the ladies of Australia .

If you blokes are offended by a bit of wee wee on the ground then god help a beautiful
lady that aches for her holiest of holes to be kissed.

magpie4ever

First Grade
On whole from all the disgusted men's ( allegedly men ) comments in here
I really feel for the ladies of Australia .

If you blokes are offended by a bit of wee wee on the ground then god help a beautiful
lady that aches for her holiest of holes to be kissed.

f**k dude, it is a matter of taking a piss inside - not in front of spectators and TV cameras - probably has made League the laughing stock around the world, given the social media insights of Gen Ys.

But keep supporting the sheepshagger.

Grapple

Bench
f**k dude, it is a matter of taking a piss inside - not in front of spectators and TV cameras - probably has made League the laughing stock around the world, given the social media insights of Gen Ys.

But keep supporting the sheepshagger.

Surely you're taking the piss?

Aragorn

First Grade
just in case some of you couldnt get enough of watching it.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8CKBlmBIeQ

He should have lifted his right leg like dogs do when they piss. Would have been more effective than shaking after he was done.

Bulldogs should sign him up. He`d go well with Graham.

One that bites like a dog, and one that pisses.

Great prime time family viewing for the kids.

_addict

Juniors
Also, given how Vodafone came into a market against a single monopolistic operator, and proceeded to clobber them. Packer's act might actually make for an ideal marketing slogan - "Vodafone, pissing on the oppositions field since 1998"

kmav23

Juniors
people who think this are okay are the ones who have homes which are a pig sly...

dirty piss and food on the carpet...and wear shoes on carpet

franklin2323

Immortal
no excuses - the fat turd is a pig.

:lol: comparing A Grade to NRL. Players are warming up 40mins before kickoff. Go back to the rooms and the coach is talking. The coach will be real happy them taking 5-10min off to go then. A grade you can do that NRL no chance. Like I said he wouldn't of planned it.

kmav23

Juniors
:lol: comparing A Grade to NRL. Players are warming up 40mins before kickoff. Go back to the rooms and the coach is talking. The coach will be real happy them taking 5-10min off to go then. A grade you can do that NRL no chance. Like I said he wouldn't of planned it.

so the other 500+ players do not piss in their pants

magpie4ever

First Grade

What a load of crap or should I say piss.

After the warm up are you saying the bloke can't duck into a loo in the change room to do a whizzer; half the time they (players) spend 5 minutes walking in a circle shaking hands and hugging each other.

No excuse - it was deliberate.

Latest posts