What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan Tandy Found Dead.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...arents-apartment/story-fni3fbgz-1226898546914

DISGRACED former NRL star Ryan Tandy has been found dead at his parent’s Saratoga home.
In the latest tragic twist in a wasted life Tandy, a known drug user, died after an apparent drug overdose.
Tandy, 32, was a part-time NRL player thrust into the headlines when he fixed a game involving Canterbury and North Queensland in August 2010.
Despite pleading not guilty, Tandy was found guilty of match fixing and banned for life from the NRL.
Since retiring from rugby league Tandy failed to live a quiet life, and was arrested in January for an alleged kidnapping offence linked to criminal bikie organisations.
Police are expected to release a statement within the next half hour confirming his death.
It is not known whether the death is being treated as suspicious or not.
He played for five NRL clubs for just 36 games.

ByRd

First Grade
R.I.P Ryan, no matter what happened it is still a life cut too short.

ironhorse

Juniors
Played for 5 clubs for only 36 NRL games . What a wasted life .
What were the clubs ? Dragons junior i believe? then Storm ,then Canterbury then ? ,?

Springs

First Grade
It happens when you get mixed up in crime and ElephantJuice.

R.I.P. Ryan. By most accounts a complete f**kwit of a bloke.

Condolences to his family. Both for the pain of his death and the pain of having to watch him f**k himself up like that.