What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Flanagan

Mojo

Bench
I just have Ignored you.
you offer zero to the forum but chaos.
You derive pleasure from causing drama and witnessing the shit storm u create.
It's no surprise you started this ridiculous thread.

I won't be the last to "ignore" you.
The more who do - the better.
Good on you. I agree. His humour is also pathetically juvenile and just plain unfunny.

gregstar

Referee
I just have Ignored you.
LOL! Sure you have.

But your ilk love outrage, so you'll still read my posts.
And outrage looks fantastic on you!

you offer zero to the forum but chaos.
bwaaahahaa!
Careful everyone!
All this chaos could cause these message boards to collapse!
I'll bet members were logging off and building bomb shelters as you typed!!!!

You derive pleasure from causing drama and witnessing the shit storm u create.
LOL!
Heavens above! It's now a sh*t storm!
As we post, the club is in disarray & message board victims are running in all directions, burning their computers, phones, tablets & laptops!!!
Hold me Hound! I'm scared!

It's no surprise you started this ridiculous thread.
And it's no surprise you ridiculously responded.
Oh dear!

I won't be the last to "ignore" you.
The more who do - the better.
You should start a partition!

"End Gregstar's Chaos!"

Last edited:

Mojo

Bench
The partition has a signature

You're right.
It's an outrage.
Thank you for taking a little time out of your day to post that Mojo.
I don't know how you found the time, but thank you.

For a troll, you're easily trolled. Very predictable.
By the way, that's not how 'petition' is spelled.
At least your profile pic is accurate. You are a total Muppet.

I too will now ignore you and also this thread.

gregstar

Referee
For a troll, you're easily trolled. Very predictable.
trolling? bwaaahahaha!
By the way, that's not how 'petition' is spelled.
Oh no! Grammah chek faled!
At least your profile pic is accurate. You are a total Muppet.
Now that just hurts. It would appear trolling worked! LOL!
I too will now ignore you and also this thread.
No you won't, you're now invested!
You'll read & love every ounce of it daily.
You need to feel the outrage that reminds you you're better than others!

Now climb on board & call for Flanno's sacking.

gregstar

Referee
I note Hound liked your post.

You see Houndy! You're invested.

Hang in there champ. It will pass with time.

Sage63

Juniors
Hey there almost everyone.
I realize you can't handle the Gregstar posts, and a lot of you take offense to his comments (& I don't necessarily agree with most), but I find the guy quite amusing & refreshing on this rather staid, stiff and conservative website.
Go for it Greg, give em heaps!!!

Hey there almost everyone.
I realize you can't handle the Gregstar posts, and a lot of you take offense to his comments (& I don't necessarily agree with most), but I find the guy quite amusing & refreshing on this rather staid, stiff and conservative website.
Go for it Greg, give em heaps!!!
Hey Sage63, good year if that's your birth year (Mine).
I like your posts and opinions but confess - I'm one of the above.

He riles me up, and others, but have learnt that responding just provides sport for him.

This is a supporters forum for which he, nor 'I'm Hornby', have no place. We don't take it from other team supporters trolling us, so why take it from within? They are just trolls with their own agenda's that have zero to do with supporting the Dragons.

We'll try to be less staid, stiff & conservative however I think we are quite a considered lot, many well educated in the game and our juniors, not lacking in humour.

Enjoy @ Greg(I'm a)star. I feel quite liberated since hitting the ignore on both characters :) :)

After a few more months you might join me?
You never know - hahaha.

gregstar

Referee
Hey Sage63, good year if that's your birth year (Mine).
He riles me up, and others, but have learnt that responding just provides sport for him.
So you're that old and yet you get riled up by a anonymous poster on a message board after only a couple of posts in a thread? Bwahahahahaaha!
How precious!
Aren't you old enough to know better?

Eurythmics, Annie Lennox, Dave Stewart - Thorn In My Side (Official Video) - YouTube

This is a supporters forum for which he, nor 'I'm Hornby', have no place. We don't take it from other team supporters trolling us, so why take it from within? They are just trolls with their own agenda's that have zero to do with supporting the Dragons.
It's a thread on a message board.
Here's a thought - don't post in it!
Be strong Houndy! You are strong & your keyboard is weak - you can do it!!
Enjoy @ Greg(I'm a)star. I feel quite liberated since hitting the ignore on both characters :) :)
That "liberated" you?
What are you? Mentally oppressed?
After a couple of posts?
I had no idea I was so influential!!!! 🤣
After a few more months you might join me?
You never know - hahaha.
I'd say unlike you he's figured it out how message boards work.

I suggest you try some mental strengthening exercises.
You can do it Houndy! I believe in you!

Dragon David

First Grade
Something from Foxsports -

The Dragons are top eight contenders
Seven rounds and the Dragons have won more games than they’ve lost. Who saw that coming? Not many we’re willing to bet (including us). The Dragons were near the top of the wooden spoon market before a ball was kicked this season on the back of finishing second last on the ladder in 2023. That seems a distant memory now. Barring the addition of a couple of savvy veterans, the Dragons team isn’t much different to the team they fielded last season. The difference now is that they are buying in and picking up what their new coach Shane Flanagan is putting down. The premiership winning coach has made quite the impression since taking over officially at the end of last year. His decision to move Zac Lomax onto the wing was met by apprehension and even frustration (from Lomax), but the shock call turned out to be a masterstroke. Lomax has been the form winger of the comp this season and is a live hope of being picked for the Blues for Origin Game I on June 5. Not only are some players thriving and improving with ball in hand, but the Dragons are also a much better team defensively. The Warriors were relentless in attacking the Dragons’ line early in their clash last week, but St.George were able to hold the visitors to just six points in the first half. Fox League’s Cooper Cronk pointed out how clear that was during the upset 30-12 win. “He’s doing the Shane Flanagan way. He’s backing himself,” Cronk said on NRL360. “I’ve never been coached by him but I think he requires a certain personality to play the way that he plays which is physically and mentally tough and they won’t take a backward step. “The weekend showed they started to get resilience into their performance because the Dragons of old, it would have been 16-0 with all the ball the Warriors had in that first 20 minutes.” Paul Kent is also impressed with what he’s seen. “They are starting to understand not only what their doing but what the guy next to them is doing and how they’re helping each other out,” Kent said. “That’s the big improvement in the Saints and that comes down to coaching and Shane Flanagan.” While players like Zac Lomax and Tyrell Sloan have put together terrific starts to the season, Flanagan’s arrival might have more of an impact on the club’s marquee player Ben Hunt. The Dragons skipper was seemingly hellbent on leaving the Red V last season, requesting a release from his contract which runs to the end of 2025. Nearly a year later, and Hunt has had a change of heart, with the veteran playmaker reportedly keen to sign an extension. He has forged a strong relationship with Flanagan and clearly believes he is the man to lead this team back to the promise land. “I think if we can keep performing and turn up with the energy like we did tonight, we can show that we are a finals team,” Hunt said after his team’s win over the Warriors. “Last week was a step in the right direction and this week was another step so we just have to keep building on it now and be consistent.” There’s plenty of football left this season, but if the Dragons defend like they did against the Warriors.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
What was that today? Worst Anzac Day performance in our history by an absolute country mile.

Conceding 60 points, I can't remember when I last saw this happen to a team wearing the big red v.

Where was this new defensive resolve? Why was the attack clunky and slow all day long?

Our opposition are not a good side but they certainly showed what a pathetically coached team we are.

SACK FLANNO NOW

I'm Hornby

Juniors
Can I get a show of hands, who would like to sack the coach?
How was today mate? Happy with the effort conceding 60?

Can't wait for your man the drug cheat coach to say how many tries were scored off kicks in the presser 😂😂😂

I'll pack your man's bags, pay for his flights and drive him to the airport to piss him off now!
Why waste another 3 years wallowing in our own mediocrity?

Surely you want more for our favourite team than being an apologist for this dodgy grub of a coach?

hook hook

Juniors
What was that today? Worst Anzac Day performance in our history by an absolute country mile.

Conceding 60 points, I can't remember when I last saw this happen to a team wearing the big red v.

Where was this new defensive resolve? Why was the attack clunky and slow all day long?

Our opposition are not a good side but they certainly showed what a pathetically coached team we are.

SACK FLANNO NOW
He’s back!!! Where were you last week champ?
f**k off with your shit when the dragons lose you absolute piece of crap

Crush

Coach
How was today mate? Happy with the effort conceding 60?

Can't wait for your man the drug cheat coach to say how many tries were scored off kicks in the presser 😂😂😂

I'll pack your man's bags, pay for his flights and drive him to the airport to piss him off now!
Why waste another 3 years wallowing in our own mediocrity?

Surely you want more for our favourite team than being an apologist for this dodgy grub of a coach?
Lol, did you forget to post last week champ?
Love how you still quote me when every man and his dog has called you out.
Enjoy the loss, you must be frothing

Latest posts