What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Flanagan

I'm Hornby

Juniors
Massively underperforming as a club due to long term failures. Literally since Bennett.

I'm not talking about this year's team at all lol. Way to twist what I'm saying.

This year's team has and had Buckley's chance. 8-10 wins would be overachieving we literally have a bottom 4 team.

If you actually had any interest in engaging you'd actually ask what my opinion was instead of telling and assuming. There's like 10 players in the 30 worth even keeping and 3 of those have already come from Flano signings.

Yesterday was piss poor but if you expect much better from reserve graders and players that don't want to be there I don't know what to tell you. It's gonna take time to broom out the loser attitude that got here long before Flano got here and coming up with clever names to call him isn't gonna do anything at all.

Whatever coach came in needed to say we are chasing a top 8 spot to ensure the other players didn't become complacent/ agitate. Everyone knows we aren't actually a top 8 team and Flano, Ryles or Bellamy wouldn't change that this year.

You just want so badly to tell everyone you were right so only act critically and never ever pay respect when it's due...if I'm wrong feel free to point me in the direction of one of your posts from last week crediting the team for winning a game they lost by 30 the previous meeting. I'll gladly stand correct and happily apologise. Otherwise that is why people don't respect your opinion PAL.
You're twisting your own words mate.

Underperforming is underperforming, I'm not sure how you make a statement saying we're underperforming but then after being called out, come back and qualify it by somehow saying you didn't mean this year? 😂😂😂

People (including me) made the same lame we need time excuse for every coach since Bennett, best to save time now pal and tell you're wasting it.

You say you think our whole BOD should be sacked, so why then do you support the status quo appointment with Fraud Flanno as coach?

Surely you'd be more supportive of a coaching candidate who made demands for change that you should recognise would bring the club in to the 21st century?

How is the club looking any better now under this new coach than it was under any of the previous coaches?

If you think the answer is this ignorant fool of a coach and giving him time, you're sadly mistaken. Until we get wholesale changes from a football operations and board of directors point of view, none of your pathetic excuses for the drug cheat will matter, all it will do is show how shorted sighted you were in1,2 and 3 years time.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
If you actually had any interest in engaging you'd actually ask what my opinion was instead of telling and assuming. There's like 10 players in the 30 worth even keeping and 3 of those have already come from Flano signings.

Yesterday was piss poor but if you expect much better from reserve graders and players that don't want to be there I don't know what to tell you.
Also what are you on about here Champion?

You say 10 players are worth keeping, you know there are 13 blokes out on the field at any one time don't you?

If according to you 10/13 are good enough, then how in your next paragraph can you label them as reserve graders?

That makes very little sense to me, but I'm not surprised with the drivel you dish out that this is the logic (or lack thereof) that runs through your mind on a daily basis.

redVinme

Bench
Also what are you on about here Champion?

You say 10 players are worth keeping, you know there are 13 blokes out on the field at any one time don't you?

If according to you 10/13 are good enough, then how in your next paragraph can you label them as reserve graders?

That makes very little sense to me, but I'm not surprised with the drivel you dish out that this is the logic (or lack thereof) that runs through your mind on a daily basis.
10 out of 30 you dopey prick. Imagine being this dumb.
You're twisting your own words mate.

Underperforming is underperforming, I'm not sure how you make a statement saying we're underperforming but then after being called out, come back and qualify it by somehow saying you didn't mean this year? 😂😂😂

People (including me) made the same lame we need time excuse for every coach since Bennett, best to save time now pal and tell you're wasting it.

You say you think our whole BOD should be sacked, so why then do you support the status quo appointment with Fraud Flanno as coach?

Surely you'd be more supportive of a coaching candidate who made demands for change that you should recognise would bring the club in to the 21st century?

How is the club looking any better now under this new coach than it was under any of the previous coaches?

If you think the answer is this ignorant fool of a coach and giving him time, you're sadly mistaken. Until we get wholesale changes from a football operations and board of directors point of view, none of your pathetic excuses for the drug cheat will matter, all it will do is show how shorted sighted you were in1,2 and 3 years time.
I I clarified my point and you refuse to acknowledge it and accuse me of lying? Like I need to lie for what end? In case I'm called out by a one eyed wanker? Once again I haven't ever even endorsed Flano as a saviour in any way. I just acknowledge that whoever came in has a lot to do and you have put an unfair timeline on them. Once again ... If you'd asked my opinion instead of making it up for me. You'd know I actually wanted Ryles originally I just think it's pathetic the manner in which you communicate your dislike for the coach
You clearly have an agenda. Always having to use cheat, fraud Flano and drug cheat means you are stuck on the action not the man and quite frankly you sound like Trump talking about Biden which is not only cringe as f**k but also clearly low capacity.

Sage63

Juniors

I I clarified my point and you refuse to acknowledge it and accuse me of lying? Like I need to lie for what end? In case I'm called out by a one eyed wanker? Once again I haven't ever even endorsed Flano as a saviour in any way. I just acknowledge that whoever came in has a lot to do and you have put an unfair timeline on them. Once again ... If you'd asked my opinion instead of making it up for me. You'd know I actually wanted Ryles originally I just think it's pathetic the manner in which you communicate your dislike for the coach
You clearly have an agenda. Always having to use cheat, fraud Flano and drug cheat means you are stuck on the action not the man and quite frankly you sound like Trump talking about Biden which is not only cringe as f**k but also clearly low capacity.
RedV, this guys is clearly a moron.
I don't know why you bother to waste your time trying to justify yourself, when he is into total self-aggrandizement!

I'm Hornby

Juniors

Wow no need to get so upset bro, I just highlighted that there is 13 players on the field and you've admitted that in your view 10 are worthy of first grade, so how then do you turn the other cheek and say they're reserve graders?

You just seem to love having an each way bet. If you supported Ryles great, well that means you should be waking up to yourself and smelling the bullshit that Flanagan and the BOD have sold you.

I don't respect your intelligence remotely, as you clearly are not able to call it what it is and instead you attempt to sit on the fence all the while you have some weird aversion to myself and others who already know the path we're heading down and don't lack the testicular fortitude to call things as we see them.

When things go further south under this drug cheat (trust me it will get worse) you have no claim to any criticism and I'll be the first one to call you out for what you really are.

Last I checked this is a rugby league forum about the dragons, take your ridiculous political analogies to your woke left wing think tank forums you silly Billy.

Harry Bath

Juniors
Flanagan needs to be careful with his press statements, he has taken away any complacency Sharks might have had by saying they have underperformed since he took them to a Premiership in 2016, his throw away line after Round 1 win against a horrible Titans team that Dragons would not get the spoon may come back to haunt him, dragons with a terrible differential are only a couple of more losses away from the bottom.

TheRev

First Grade
Without naming names, there were a few of who started the flanno vitriol (in every post they made) back in 2023, they didn't even wait for the first loss to stick the boot in, which was the gentlemanly thing to do.

In my opinion, you have to just put those couple on ignore, if there is that much froth & bubble going on over the festive season.. there isn't going to be any constructive analysis coming when the tough times begin.. and we knew this very ordinary roster was in for a very long and bumpy road.

Ironically this is us still with a 50% win record (well above my expectations), we won't sustain that for the season.

Lennyb

Juniors
Without naming names, there were a few of who started the flanno vitriol (in every post they made) back in 2023, they didn't even wait for the first loss to stick the boot in, which was the gentlemanly thing to do.

In my opinion, you have to just put those couple on ignore, if there is that much froth & bubble going on over the festive season.. there isn't going to be any constructive analysis coming when the tough times begin.. and we knew this very ordinary roster was in for a very long and bumpy road.

Ironically this is us still with a 50% win record (well above my expectations), we won't sustain that for the season.
I agree with all the above, except for the 50% thing.

Sharks supporters are not very confident this weekend and they are top of the table.

Go figure.

TheRev

First Grade
Yah I think we are a chance of upsetting the Sharks too, but we have had a reasonable draw so far, and good fortune with injuries, I dunno if we can keep 50% going...

As offiah mentioned.. we had a 26% win-record last year, so my guide of success this year was avoiding the Bottom 2.... I was however assuming that the recruitment drive was going to be in full swing.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
Another dismal 40 minute performance and blowing a first half lead.

Why can't this super coach get the team to hold on a first half lead and grind out a win?

Then we hear that his son was awarded player of the match after his superior insipid performance last week. Clearly he favours his son over the other squad members, it is favouritism plain and simple. He has no control over the dressing room and has lost the dressing room after 9 rounds.

Absolutely disgraceful and this moron needs to be moved on IMMEDIATELY.

Tuddy

Juniors
Another dismal 40 minute performance and blowing a first half lead.

Why can't this super coach get the team to hold on a first half lead and grind out a win?

Then we hear that his son was awarded player of the match after his superior insipid performance last week. Clearly he favours his son over the other squad members, it is favouritism plain and simple. He has no control over the dressing room and has lost the dressing room after 9 rounds.

Absolutely disgraceful and this moron needs to be moved on IMMEDIATELY.

Come on Craig. We all know you would have done the same thing for Dean.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
Souths have meticulously sort out Bennett to return while we were happy with this fool and his dodgy past, no other club wanted him as a head coach.

Peach & Apricot

Juniors
If you think sacking a premiership-winning coach who has your dismal squad sitting on about 50/50 win ratio is going to lead to better things for the Dragons, then it seems the problem is that Dragons people themselves have no idea what to do.

Might be time for you all to give the ghost up and relocate to Dalian or Taipei as the Dalian or Taipei Dragons and make a play for the Asian consumer.