What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Banjo2014

Juniors
McJetski - heard you and Fergo had a couple of beers at Lennox Head Pub before the State of Origin
Doogs - yeah mate
McJetski - was the beer cold
Doogs - yes mate
McJetski - cool!

to_ddeath

Coach
I want us to make the 8..however there's this part of me that doesn't simply because McConArtist will refer to us making it for another 2 years...I don't want to see anymore smug self-justification. Never seen a bloke so content with failure before..

St Georgio

Juniors
Could it be that McGregor can still be given the boot if the dragons fail to make the 8, surely our board have implemented a clause that if our team fails to make the 8 McGregor will be relieved from all coaching duties effective immediately.

Last edited:

getsmarty

Immortal
Could it be that McGregor can still be given the boot if the dragons fail to make the 8, surely our board have implemented a clause that if our team fails to make the McGregor will be relieved from all coaching duties effective immediately.

With all due respect I cannot see it...They probably have a clause saying if we make the 8 he gets extended for another 3 years !

There would be no such clause for the simple fact they have a coach who never questions the clubs future.

They have a yes man who will do as he is told like a good little boy.

Why would they hire a coach who is going to question the motives of the board regardless of how shit they look.

Lewish33

Juniors
Could it be that McGregor can still be given the boot if the dragons fail to make the 8, surely our board have implemented a clause that if our team fails to make the 8 McGregor will be relieved from all coaching duties effective immediately.
Career coach!!

You guys should have a good look at yourselves, we got a dragons supporter here hopping we loose because they don't like McGregor. And all your reasons for not likeing him or wanting him sacked are opinions with no facts attached.. anyways on my way to gong to cheer on Mary and the boys.... Up The mighty dragons.

You guys should have a good look at yourselves, we got a dragons supporter here hopping we loose because they don't like McGregor. And all your reasons for not likeing him or wanting him sacked are opinions with no facts attached.. anyways on my way to gong to cheer on Mary and the boys.... Up The mighty dragons.
lol really the facts are there to see even if you choose to ignore them.

Crush

Coach
Well done Paul McGregor on todays performance! Well done in selecting Dufty at fullback in place of the injury prone Dugan. Well done in the game plan that you prepared to beat Manly. Well done Paul in taking a step in the right direction.

Latest posts