What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

grouch

First Grade
These were a glorious sight in the late afternoon sunshine. I could see them clearly from my vantage point, so you can bet the bald drunk would have seen them too

5b950fc27d28dd381b4f5f1c58177437

BLM01

First Grade
What are some other things McGregor has never experienced in his coaching career?

• humility
  • a preliminary final
  • the respect of his peers
Any others
I have 2.
1. A team who executes attack well.
2. Tries against without being off kicks. The only bumblin fumblin try we got yesterday was...you guessed it...off a kick

BLM01

First Grade
and just to think. This decade being the "10"s started off so well for the Dragons.
This decade will be dubbed the "Sliding 10's" in respect to St George & Illawarra's history of football
There has been none like it.

I have 2.
1. A team who executes attack well.
2. Tries against without being off kicks. The only bumblin fumblin try we got yesterday was...you guessed it...off a kick
And we it was clearly a knock on otherwise we would have had 3 games under McGregor with a nil scoreline.

Crossbow

Juniors
I have not been on this site for a while but I am one disappointed dragon.Mcidiot has sucked the life out of me to the point we’re i feel like I’m medicated watching our games.Im sure a lot of fans feel the same way.That was a good game we only lost by 8.Great game mcsuckubus you got the best out of the boys today.Gold coast twice before the end of the year.Hate to say it but they beat us twice we could end up with the spoon.Surely that’s enough for grew to get the door opened and ejected down the road

hewi

Bench
Joel Thompson quotedfrom Fos Sports, would any of our current lot say that about our coach? More likely you want me to stay then I want a pay rise of 50%.

“I haven’t been around a team enjoying winning like this over my career. I’ve probably been a bit of a coach killer.

“I’ve been at places where the coach has been sacked or we’ve been at the bottom of the table

ChocOConnor

Juniors
I read in the telegraph where Kent has a go at Ivan Cleary questioning his position. I made a comment as to why don’t you have an article about why and how McGregor is a coach and I went on about how Crawley is his boss at fox and that slime Paul Crawley related to the fox boss and saints coaching advisor. Hence the agendas of the journos. They pulled my comment down and I then asked why it was removed and lo and behold my question to it being removed was also home. Like is there something we should know about.

They are big on being perceived as impartial but at the end of the day they are employees and need to look after their own.

None of them are straight up.

I don’t care, we all know the truth.

Facts tend to get in the way of their make-believe.

Latest posts