What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sadunit, softpussypete spineless et al

Status
Not open for further replies.

rastus

Juniors
Boy have you guys been busy posting gibberish or what. I reckon you guys must be holed up somewhere together (no pun intended :lol: :lol: ) with the occassional side-kick dropping to lend a hand (again no pun intended :lol: :lol: :lol: ).

But I've got to give some credit to you guys your mighty persistant (even if terribly repetitive). I suppose your only hope was ever going to be a battle of atrittion as the following facts will attest:

(a) Wastes is a by-product of two unsuccessful clubs
(b) The merged scum "wastes" has been spectacularly unsuccessful since it's laboured birth
(c) Wastes has been dogged by controversey, incidents including extensive drug use , numerous Hoppa incidents, their "multi-national" sponsor etc etc

Wastes have had, in short, a very embarrising history and, more alarmingly no future to speak of.

Compare this to Souths proud record of 20, yes I said 20, premierships
, a foundation club that is THE most heavily sponsored in the NRL.

Yes folks, those are the F.A.C.T.S. and despite all your feeble attempts to convince yourself otherwise, will remain the facts.

Dogs Of War

Coach
rastus said:
Compare this to Souths proud record of 20, yes I said 20, premierships
, a foundation club that is THE most heavily sponsored in the NRL.

Yes folks, those are the F.A.C.T.S. and despite all your feeble attempts to convince yourself otherwise, will remain the facts.

Were where those most supporters? They must be going to watch successful teams like the Dogs and Roosters, getting mighty sick of the crap footy your team has been playing for the last 15 years.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's been over 30 years since you last won a premiership and played your last grand final, 1971. you haven't seen finals footy since 1989, I'm sorry ratfuzz, but your team ain't that pretty to look at. It's about as alluring as Your face. :lol: :lol: :lol:

RifRaf

Juniors
As predicted you start to lose on a thread and start another what's this now RatArse 6 between you and SLugs... Your as pathetic as your shit team Dogs of War was right there's no point baiting you androtops cause you've got nothing... You call me spineless at least I stand and fight and don't run away and start new threads...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rif, anyone who has a picture of Owen in their signature is bound to scare a lot of people away. :lol: :lol: :lol:

HappyTiger

Juniors
Rif Rafs Avatar is actually A good friend of his who was in line at Redfern Maccas when Owie got a little frustrated when told there would be a wait on his cheeseburgers.He blew his nut and turned on Rifs mate and that what was left of him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seano

Juniors
madunit said:
It's been over 30 years since you last won a premiership and played your last grand final, 1971. you haven't seen finals footy since 1989, I'm sorry ratfuzz, but your team ain't that pretty to look at. It's about as alluring as Your face. :lol: :lol: :lol:

seeing as we are going to carry on about Souths not winning a grandfinal since 71. lets have a look at the tigers and those ever successful wests magpies hey?

from nrl.com

Premiership titles
20 Souths, 15 St George, 12 Easts (Sydney Roosters), 11 Balmain, 7 Canterbury, 6 Manly, 5 Brisbane, 4 Wests

Minor premiership titles
17 Souths, 15 Easts (Sydney Roosters), 15 St George, 9 Manly, 7 Balmain, 6 Newtown, 6 Canterbury, 5 Wests

Wooden spoons
17 Wests, 11 Parramatta, 10 University, 9 Norths , 8 Newtown, 5 Souths, 4 Easts (Sydney Roosters), 4 Bulldogs

well lets have a look eh. we have 5 more premierships than your too teams combined and the same number of minor premierships more too. But to even the leger the great western suburbs magpiesm do come into the picture with a massive 17 wooden spoons compared to souths 5.

Gee looking good so far hey?

I was going to show up some facts on who has been in the most semis or something similar but unfortunately i couldnt find anything (cant spend all my time worry about you lot).

Look souths at the moment suck. we all know it.
However, history has shown that your lot sucked just as bad if not worse.
Give it a rest, the constant attacks on Souths and their players isnt a great look.
Sean

HappyTiger

Juniors
No one is denying what Souths did in the past.That doesnt make them a good side now does it.They still suck and that my friend will never change.

rastus

Juniors
Seano said:
madunit said:

seeing as we are going to carry on about Souths not winning a grandfinal since 71. lets have a look at the tigers and those ever successful wests magpies hey?

from nrl.com

Premiership titles
20 Souths, 15 St George, 12 Easts (Sydney Roosters), 11 Balmain, 7 Canterbury, 6 Manly, 5 Brisbane, 4 Wests

Minor premiership titles
17 Souths, 15 Easts (Sydney Roosters), 15 St George, 9 Manly, 7 Balmain, 6 Newtown, 6 Canterbury, 5 Wests

Wooden spoons
17 Wests, 11 Parramatta, 10 University, 9 Norths , 8 Newtown, 5 Souths, 4 Easts (Sydney Roosters), 4 Bulldogs

well lets have a look eh. we have 5 more premierships than your too teams combined and the same number of minor premierships more too. But to even the leger the great western suburbs magpiesm do come into the picture with a massive 17 wooden spoons compared to souths 5.

Gee looking good so far hey?

I was going to show up some facts on who has been in the most semis or something similar but unfortunately i couldnt find anything (cant spend all my time worry about you lot).

Look souths at the moment suck. we all know it.
However, history has shown that your lot sucked just as bad if not worse.
Give it a rest, the constant attacks on Souths and their players isnt a great look.
Sean

Oh no, not more facts about the merged scum known as wastes :lol: :lol:
Gee they really are shocking statistics, I had no idea that they were that bad :lol: :lol: :lol: . My oh my, too bad softpussypete, spineless, sadunit & their minnions are too stupid to be embarrased, cos if those stats don't do it nothing will :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

But alas, the above are facts and these stooges have proven time and again that they do not like to face the truth :D

HappyTiger

Juniors
Thats what u Dunnies do when u have no future u always look back on the past.Looking forward is the only way to get ahead in the future and all the Dunnies wanna do is relive the glory days.Must be hard to remember most of u guys wouldnt have even been alive to see them :lol: :lol:

RifRaf

Juniors
I wouldn't talk about not facing things RatsArse you weak piece of crap go and start another thread about the same thing again. Seano response I repect yours I'll flush... You have no right to an opinion since whenever things turn against you you run away to mummy... Piss off androtop and get your float ready your an embarrasssment to League.....

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I apologise for living in 2003. I put those stats up to prove to you that your team is not the best team ever in the history of the game, and they are a long way away from that title now. We were discussing current day topics, you bunch of bed wetting mummy's boys decided to cry about we won 20 premierships. I stated you've done nothing but pull your dicks for the last 30 odd years and you go further back in history. And where was Balmain on the wooden spooners list, somewhere below Souths I think.

Get back in your dumpster and stay there!!!! :lol:

rastus

Juniors
RifRaf said:
I wouldn't talk about not facing things RatsArse you weak piece of crap go and start another thread about the same thing again. Seano response I repect yours I'll flush... You have no right to an opinion since whenever things turn against you you run away to mummy... Piss off androtop and get your float ready your an embarrasssment to League.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: No,wastes are THE embarrasment to league - refer the above FACTS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Souths last 50 games

Won 8, Lost 42
For 860, Against 1627

Who's embarrassed now!!!! dickhead :lol: :lol:

rastus

Juniors
RifRaf said:
Sorry I couldn't understand that RatsArse as you were running away in tears...

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hey spineless, for once you've got something right (well part anyway ;-) . I'm wiping the tears of LAUGHTER from my face as I'm re-visiting those pathetic statitics from wastes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seano

Juniors
well ok then if we wanna look at say from year 2000 onwards, from when the wests tigers came into existance.

Year 2000
First Grade
10. Wests Tigers 26 11 2 13 519 642 24 -123

great year there - i did notice that your balmain team in first division came 4th. maybe you should have played them?

but 2001 was a whole lot better:

12. Wests Tigers 26 9 1 16 474 746 19 -272

Looking at the year when souths were excluded (1999) we can see:

12 South Syd 24 10 0 14 2 349 556 24 -207
15 Balmain 24 8 0 16 2 345 636 20 -291
17 West Subs 24 3 0 21 2 285 944 10 -659

another stellar season! i dont know how you all handled the success of it?

Im not going to bother posting results from 2002 and 2003. we all know how crap we both are/have been.

geez you blokes have done well these past few seasons! its no wonder your in here giving it to these "low" souths fans supporting their "pathetic" team.
geez i wish souths could be like the mighty wests tigers.

Status
Not open for further replies.