What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints team v Manly

Steel Dragon

Bench
My mate actually writes for the Manly Daily, he is an Eagles nut. But he writes for the soccer, rarely for the league.

Good bloke, but I cant forgive him for supporting Manly ;-)

effnic

Bench
Steel Dragon said:
My mate actually writes for the Manly Daily, he is an Eagles nut. But he writes for the soccer, rarely for the league.

Good bloke, but I cant forgive him for supporting Manly ;-)
Is his name John Greco he writes for the daily and i went to school with him, good bloke.

effnic

Bench
Willow said:
Well that made a lot of sense. :-k
You guys talk yourselves up a lot. And whinge a lot. Gotta love the matty johns thread in the dragon army forums just because he tipped the eagles ffs have a cry. We have had about 2 people tip us out of every professional tipper this week and there is a thread for both of them complaining ahaha its really sad, how dare they not tip the dragons.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
effnic said:
You guys talk yourselves up a lot.
We already know good discussions unsettle you.
effnic said:
And whinge a lot.
We already know you whinge a lot.
effnic said:
Gotta love the matty johns thread in the dragon army forums just because he tipped the eagles ffs have a cry.
So? The relevance to this forum is zero. Why don't you go over there and whinge about it?
effnic said:
We have had about 2 people tip us out of every professional tipper this week and there is a thread for both of them complaining ahaha its really sad, how dare they not tip the dragons.
Haha, do you even try to make a point when joining these discussions?

petetheileet

First Grade
effnic said:
You guys talk yourselves up a lot. And whinge a lot. Gotta love the matty johns thread in the dragon army forums just because he tipped the eagles ffs have a cry. We have had about 2 people tip us out of every professional tipper this week and there is a thread for both of them complaining ahaha its really sad, how dare they not tip the dragons.

hmmm professional tipper...sounds like a gud job, do they have a pro tour...a circuit i can get on maybe???

Steel Dragon

Bench
effnic said:
Is his name John Greco he writes for the daily and i went to school with him, good bloke.

Yup. I lived with Grecs at uni. Im going to the GF with him - gawd i hope manly dont win....

For those interested in the Lower Grades, there will be Jersey Flegg updates from 3:45 in the Manly vs St George Thread in the NRL Forum.

Cheers,

Collateral

Coach
For those not blessed, Sydney weather has been great all day today, not a cloud in the sky! I'd say around 23 Degrees.

The ground should be hard and resemble something like Suncorp last week.
Fantastic weather for football!

Latest posts