What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

saints V storm '98

gregstar

Referee
hi gang!

i'm chasing a copy (if anyone can help), of the saints / storm game in melbourne in 1998 on dvd.

name your price ;-)

love ya work guys!

gregstar

Referee
anchorman.jpg

"answer me!"

Dragon_psa

First Grade
King Konk from WORL is your man, Greggles. He has sh*tloads of games - he sent me over the Manly game in '04, the Broncs whipping at Suncorp in '05, the Scum prelim in '99, and a full 1992 season review all beautifully packaged. I'll pm you his email.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I have a sh#t load of games but they are all stored somewhere at the moment. I am slowly transferring them to DVD. If Dragons won then I would have it as I have most of the games Dragons have won since 92/3 I think. I actually saw a game the other day when the Dragons played Wests and a young guy called Gordon Tallis made his debut. I definately have Gasniers debut against the Knights when he scored a double..........

I also have copy of the Panasonic Cup we won when Craig Young led the team to victory against the Tigers. Missed the first 5 minutes unfortunately.

Is the Melbourne game you are after the one Dragons beat them 50-4 cause I definately have that. That game was in 2000.

Slippery Morris said:
I also have copy of the Panasonic Cup we won when Craig Young led the team to victory against the Tigers. Missed the first 5 minutes unfortunately.

Thing I love about seeing scenes from that night is Fat Albert doing the walk up to lift the trophy. Wembley Upon Parramatta.

Latest posts