What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam Burgess We Feel Your Pain !

MolongRooster

Juniors
I think that was Sam's reaction when he realised that he has another 2 years left on his contract with Souffs

God-King Dean

Immortal
I genuinely feel sorry for Burgess.

Imagine the stories that Crowe would have fed him about the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs. :lol:

adamkungl

Immortal
And that makes him someone with the least power in society? I mean sure he plays for souffs but he's still pretty well off. He's one of the best topball players in the world

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Looks like we've got an intellectual heavyweight on our hands..:sarcasm:

We beat you chump..

Time to deal with it and move on..The hate will eat you up..

Or at least post in English..:D

RAB-161

Juniors
I genuinely feel sorry for Burgess.

Imagine the stories that Crowe would have fed him about the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs. :lol:
Yeah, Sam hates it at Souths. That's why he now has his younger brother George and his older brother Luke playing at Souths as well.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Yeah, Sam hates it at Souths. That's why he now has his younger brother George and his older brother Luke playing at Souths as well.

You think Crowe bought these player for their talent? lol...

Crowe will do whatever it takes to keep his only non-nuffy at the club.

Do you think Burgess wil re-sign past 2013?

RAB-161

Juniors
You think Crowe bought these player for their talent? lol...

Crowe will do whatever it takes to keep his only non-nuffy at the club.

Do you think Burgess wil re-sign past 2013?
Maybe you should watch these players before you comment. Luke is a far above average 1st grade prop; exactly the replacement we needed to cover for the retirement of Luke Stuart, and George at 19 years old shows an lot of promise after completing a season last year for North Sydney rather than in the NYC age group comp. George is also a bigger unit than Sam or Luke so; yes..I think they were bought for their talent.
I also think that Sam is odds on to sign past 2013.