Sam Kasiano Transformation

Discussion in 'New Zealand Warriors and NZRL' started by Philip_Smith007, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Philip_Smith007

Philip_Smith007 First Grade

2. RHYTHM AND STEALTH

RHYTHM AND STEALTH Coach

I only see hes shaved his beard

3. Philip_Smith007

15kg of beard off!

VillaTheGorilla likes this.
  4. Meth

Meth Referee

Kasiano's bulk fit with the Bulldogs pack. Will be interesting to see how he will go with a new frame and what Melbourne have in mind for him

5. ozenzud

ozenzud Juniors

How can players go through carreers at other clubs and not be as fit as Melbourne? Surely everyone should be emulating them? Its obviously part of the formula.

6. Philip_Smith007

Its obviously hard to emulate the culture and work ethic they have there. Sounds like it was all layed out for him with dieticians around and lunch put on. Bellamy obviously has standards and you fall into line. It would be contagious seeing others doing extras, not just showing up and leaving on time.

If SJ ever leaves Warriors I would love to see him go there.

Shit are we making a play for Bellamy???

7. WellsNZ

WellsNZ Juniors

Wasn't it last season we were seeing similar articles of slimmed down Sam for his wedding and people were raving about how he was barely recognisable.

Beavers Headgear likes this.
  8. spear tackle

spear tackle Juniors

Didn't our new fitness coach come from Melbourne? Maybe we'll see similar results hahahahaha

9. Meth

Meth Referee

Why on earth would we make a play on Bellamy? We did that and took the obviously superior Matty Elliott. Then we upgraded to McFadden. Then we upgraded to Kearney. Duh

10. SpaceMonkey

SpaceMonkey Coach

Melbourne is a club almost entirely made up of imports so they’re kinda the opposite to us and what often holds us back. Warriors players get complacent because they’ve achieved the dream of playing in the nrl and being top of the pile in NZ league with all their mates around the blowing smoke up their arses, in Melbourne everyone arrives in a new city with one job, and the club is the centre of their universe. I think it goes a long way to the environment they have.

Philip_Smith007 and Izz like this.
  11. Beavers Headgear

Beavers Headgear Bench

Exactly, same thing happened last season as well and through a season it goes back on, which I don't think is a bad thing either

Why do we have to have cookie cutter body shapes these days ? Kasiano at 105kg may be completely ineffective compared to the 120kg hard to handle version, I prefer to judge on performance rather than look

WellsNZ and Philip_Smith007 like this.