What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam Newman has crossed to the dark side NRL

T-Boon

Coach
Sam Newman has been spotted at a few B-League games. He thinks B-League is honest, hard and "exciting as f**k".

POPEYE

Coach
Biting on the Newman pie is worse than subscribing to Albert . . . I tips me hat to you Sam, you could become my hero

Teddyboy

First Grade
Must be loads of people in Melbourne who past in the past would of loved the option of playing Rugby League then opposed to Aussie Rules and Soccer.

forward pass

Coach
No matter what your opinion of Sam Newman is, I really wish we had a character like that in our game. Maybe not as sexist as him - but it would be good to have someone in our game who says what everyone else is thinking but won't say.

mozza91

Coach
No matter what your opinion of Sam Newman is, I really wish we had a character like that in our game. Maybe not as sexist as him - but it would be good to have someone in our game who says what everyone else is thinking but won't say.
I'd imagine he'd become annoying pretty quickly. Kind of like Gus Gould. Pisses and moans without offering a solution.

Lambretta

First Grade
Sam Newman has been spotted at a few B-League games. He thinks B-League is honest, hard and "exciting as f**k".

Bustralia League - I like it

The B can't relate to quality otherwise it would be the C-League

Lambretta

First Grade

I've never had a thought which coincided with one of Sam's

Well, other than the AFL has become a mess because of their need to sanitise the game
But then that's no different to what has happened in League - we just haven't gone as far

Latest posts