What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sargent to the Knights

Frenzy.

Immortal
blacktip-reefy said:
Does anybody actually think it was a mistake?
Does anybody really think that there has been only one pair of nostrils in the NRL doing the same thing?

FFS.

Too funny.

Sargeant should of just gotten a neck injury..........

jc155776

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
Does anybody actually think it was a mistake?
Does anybody really think that there has been only one pair of nostrils in the NRL doing the same thing?

FFS.

One thirsty player likes scooting down white lines too. Could be caught up in spiderweb with another if the Cowboys felt they could afford to lose them.

spider

Coach
jc155776 said:
One thirsty player likes scooting down white lines too. Could be caught up in spiderweb with another if the Cowboys felt they could afford to lose them.

There was definately a problem there.......................

sharkadelic

Juniors
The difference was Sargent was caught in a claytons drug test. What is the point of in house testing if the results dont stick?

Surprised WEndell and Walker arent trialling with Newcastle.

And if I recall a couple years ago, there was a big dog who had a foray into some nose candy but it ahappened in the off season, he got "counselled" and the whole matter went away.

With Tilse and Latu, they were offenses against women which were NRL hot spots. They had to be sacked at least to show the NRL were serious. I liked Latu but I have no problem with that. He will bounce back. Sexual assaults are a much worse stigma to bear and any club risks a pounding from the sponsors from retaining a player in those circumstances.And that is probably the worst part.

rourkster

Juniors
Geeze, some of you blokes need to get your "facts" right. Where do I start?? Firstly, Wayne Richards was in the starting side for the '97 Grand Final against Manly and had been in the side for most of the year. Not bad for a "very part time 1st grader." He admitted taking steroids to recover from an injury and was sacked accordingly. McDougall's positive test was a result of medication he was taking for his well documented thyroid condition. His offence was that he hadn't declared the medication to the then ARL and was subsequently suspended. O'Davis' was similar in that he was taking a vitamin supplement which contained substances that the ARL had recently placed onto the banned list and of which O'Davis claimed he was unaware. As for Rodney Howe - he wasn't even playing with the Knights at the time of his positive test. He was with Melbourne after being released from Newcastle the year before.
Dane Tilse was sacked because he forced his way into a female's dormitory at Bathurst and asked her for sex. The others were disciplined because they broke curfew and were sitting in the courtyard drinking beers when they should've been asleep. Apples and oranges people.

ratsack2

Juniors
still at the end of the day cocaine is illigal, why the hell arn't the cops knocking on their doors and arresting them or at least trying to find out their suppliers. f**k me sailor and sargent should be behind bars

Carlz

Juniors
^ agreed...

And SS i agree with you on the fact that it shouldnt matter who the testing authority is it should be irrelavent and come down to the fact that a positive result is a positive result. End of story.

Latest posts