What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sat night V Dogs

Really need our highest paid players to step up against the gritty dogs this week. With our best players out, its time for them to grab the game by the scruff of the neck.

Reactions: Ads

Quigs

Immortal
Is this the 'Game Day' thread or are we getting a couple of more versions before we actually get the unoffiicial official Game Day thread.

Quigs

Immortal
I know that the Coifed goes off half cocked at times and he has a lot of the Donnie Trump in him but I always thought that Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday came before Saturday.

Spose' if Coif reckons it could be wrong then it might be.

It is still Monday the 21st of May isn't it?

coolumsharkie

Referee
We need to lead by example and collar these merkins. May not be a walk in the park but hopefully we can win easily and not have to chase our tails like last game.

Quigs

Immortal
You gotta watch the pack leader. That Dessie has a lot of mongrel in him. A lot. There is a chance that all could be unleashed. You must remember it is not the dog in the fight but the fight in the dog so to speak.

But then again I could be like the Coif and just be barking up the wrong tree.