What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Save Leichhardt Oval petition this Sunday - please help

Anonymous

Juniors
Good luck on getting lots of signatures this week. I'd love to help out, but I can't make the game (the most annoying thing of all).

What celebrities have you spoken to - Dawn Fraser would be a good one to get on board, and i'm certain she'd be willing.

RifRaf

Juniors
All I'll say at this stage is we have spoken to various celebrities, ex player etc. Dawn being one of them and she is very much behind our cause.. Expect an announcement shortly of those who have commited to help out Stop The Rot...

Sincas

Juniors
Dawn is one of them.. All will be revealed at the right time but if anyone knows of any others who may be willing to help, please drop us a line.

Cheers,

Anonymous

Juniors
Yeh that's cool, not being pushy just making sure Dawn was someone you'd spoken to. If you need a high profile footballer Phil Bailey might be willing to put his name behind it?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll be there to help out again sincas, I'll be able to help at every game. This is a cause well worth fighting and I wanna do my bit.

C'mon people, put in for Leichhardt! ;-)

innsaneink

Referee
I wish I was able to help more than the few sigs I've gotten, I know Ive said in the past I'll be in but as a sgl parent always with jnr in tow...and with him playing footy as well on sundays, its a bit more of a juggle than I thought.

Sincas

Juniors
Balmain_Boy said:
Yeh that's cool, not being pushy just making sure Dawn was someone you'd spoken to. If you need a high profile footballer Phil Bailey might be willing to put his name behind it?

No worries mate, I knew where you were coming from.

Dawn is overseas a lot this year but will hopefully be available when we need her. We have a few past players on board and I'm sure we could rustle up a current player or two if need be.

And no worries Innsaneo but remember to come and grab a bundle for the junior league games so these kids can grow up and play for Wests Tigers at Leichhardt Oval too!

Jeffles

Bench
I'm going to Leichhardt and I'll sign the petition.

Newtown v Balmain at Henson on June 5. A lot of RL purists there. I'm sure one person alone could get all the sigs at the ground.

brook

First Grade
Jeffles said:
I'm going to Leichhardt and I'll sign the petition.

Newtown v Balmain at Henson on June 5. A lot of RL purists there. I'm sure one person alone could get all the sigs at the ground.

As long as I can make the game (I plan to at this stage) I'll be taking along a bundle of petitions :D

simon says

First Grade
Did anyone see on the footy show last night that Alex Lloyd is a big Tiger fan.There might be one that you could pull in for something like this.

Sincas

Juniors
simon says said:
Did anyone see on the footy show last night that Alex Lloyd is a big Tiger fan.There might be one that you could pull in for something like this.

He's been on our celebrity hit list for a while now but Rif is in charge of that.

Jeffles

Bench
I didn't sign one today. I couldn't anyone. You guys were probably swamped with the other 18,882 there.

Someone bring one to Henson and I'll autograph it.

Latest posts