What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Say sorry!

Nanadragon

Juniors
You want an individual apology? Are you asking if someone apologies to Nu/Birdy? Or you just another in for a pile on?
We have been made a laughing stock in the media for this so, at least, someone in power at the Club should apologise for the printing stuff up and, no I am not "piling on" as you say, I am just sick to death of the way my Club has been operating for the last decade or so.

VodkaSaint

Juniors
say sorry for the F@#@#$ ups, sorry for letting our good players go, sorry for signing shit coaches, sorry for not letting the Sydney kings owner in, sorry for looking after the boys, sorry for selling to the Gordons who dont give a shit about taking the club further, sorry for sighing Corey Norman and co and whole lot #$%% more.
And to add, I Dont think this once mighty club will ever recover

Last edited:
By apologising, they bring more attention to it - so it is not surprising

It's so sad if that's the case. People appreciate apologies for small stuff ups like this. They are symptoms of a greater sickness at the club and I agree, their silence on the issue is just another indication of the lack of pride that exists within the walls of our club.

I don't want an apology but a resignation.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
The word 'Dargon' comes from the Australian accent pronounciation of the word Dagon, who was described in the Hebrew Bible (Joshua 19:27) as the god of the Philistines. The Philistines being a primitive Aegean Tribe who warred with the Israelite kingdoms in 12th Century B.C. They were characterised by barbarous behaviour disdain for artistic values and culture, and by leaving no evidence of written language.

(https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dargon)

1715344953253.gif

All of this making no sense? Don’t stress, just wait a while. It will all become clearer on *checks Nu Brown’s jersey* the 18th of June.

Latest posts