What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Schapelle....

You watching

• Total voters

Tone83

Juniors
I'd watch a show about schapelle if it was a kath and kim special parodying the situation, that would be very fitting.

LESStar58

Referee
Underbelly (the first one) was f**king rubbish. Terrible writing... probably by an RMIT Screenwriting drop out.... and was only good for getting a few put of work actors and the odd stripper who wants to be an actor a role. Didn't bother with any of them since.

The Underbelly series proved that Australians can't do True Crime drama.... Blue Murder being the exception. This Corby show will be rubbish as well.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Thought the 2nd Underbelly was pretty boring. Liked the first and third series. Razor was a steaming pile of sh*t and didn't even watch the one after that.

roofromoz

First Grade
The first Underbelly was truly magnificent. Been a bit of a slide since then, although the one based on recent events with one of the La Paglia brothers a couple of years ago was getting back to the quality of the first one. However, I didn't bother watching Squizzy as it just looked gobshyte. But I'm keen to watch Fat Tony as it is in a way a parallel series to the first one.

As for the Schapelle one, PASS. Love Child looks all right, will give it a go.

Latest posts