What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scott Sattler mugged

JT_

Juniors
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24347214-29277,00.html

Former footy star fights off mugger

FORMER NRL star Scott Sattler has been stabbed in the shoulder during a scuffle with a mugger while out jogging on the Gold Coast.

Sattler, one of the game's toughest players who won a premiership with Penrith and now works as a TV commentator, was confronted by a man armed with a knife while out jogging on the about 6.30pm Sunday, the Courier-Mail reports.

"Some scumbag came out of nowhere and tried to rob me, "Sattler told radio station GoldFM today.
Sattler said he fought back, punching his assailant in the face.

"Anyone out there with a brother or son with half a tooth missing, I've got it lodged in my knuckle," Sattler said.

Wow, Sattler actually is a tough guy.

smeghead

Bench
The guy just wanted to take some boot polish from Scattlers hair. He had a Centrelink interview and needed to shine his shoes

TigerMo

Juniors
"Some scumbag came out of nowhere and tried to rob me, "Sattler told radio station GoldFM today.
Sattler said he fought back, punching his assailant in the face.

"Anyone out there with a brother or son with half a tooth missing, I've got it lodged in my knuckle," Sattler said.

Classic. :lol::lol::lol:

McLovin

Staff member
Seriously, if you're gonna mug someone, at least try and pick someone who isnt built like a russian tank...

Thomas

First Grade
And why the hell would you mug a jogger. Its not like a jogger will be carrying a wallet full of cash or a gold watch...

When I go running the only thing I'll be carrying are parts of my respiratory system that don't want to stay in my chest.

gregstar

Referee
And why the hell would you mug a jogger. Its not like a jogger will be carrying a wallet full of cash or a gold watch...

When I go running the only thing I'll be carrying are parts of my respiratory system that don't want to stay in my chest.
wank engine - you'd get mugged because you're an idiot.

you're the sort of dribbling cretin that people mug so that they know they're at least better than someone.

Thomas

First Grade
wank engine - you'd get mugged because you're an idiot.

you're the sort of dribbling cretin that people mug so that they know they're at least better than someone.

I don't dribble...that's sweat, man!

My aim is to get fit enough that I stop sweating when I eat......well actually, its to stop sweating when I think about food.

:?

Thomas

First Grade
Actually a junkie tried to mug me in the Valley about 4 years ago while I was on my way to work at 7:30am. Lets just say that what I lost in hair I gained in a pretty good weapon...

I still hear the sound of his nose spreading across his face and I smile.

gregstar

Referee
that wasn't his nose wank engine.

it was his d*ck.

especially if it was the valley. come clean thomas - you were out trawling.

super_coach

First Grade
Well if Sattler gave him a work over it makes the police work easy--they are looking for a girl dressed as man who is about 45kg wringing wet with a seeing eye dog--as posted before KARMA