What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scott Sorensen

Girds89

Bench
All those that doubted him in the 2nd row... yep you were wrong.

The man's been an absolute revelation there.

Not suprised one bit. His offloading, line running, defence and overall fitness are first class..

Genuinely think he's been probably our best forward of the year and 2nd best behind dylan in the squad.

3 more years of him thank you..

He's made the 2nd row spot his own and I can't see him moving back to the front row any time soon.

Him and marto make an elite high minute high
Impact combination

WestyLife

First Grade
His form doesn't surprise me it's that he stayed. No way he didn't knock back a big offer or two. Not complaining it's great for us but still.

MugaB

Coach
I told you all before tge end of last year, he deserved to atleast have crack at being the replacement for kiks, but they decided to waste a month of early games on garner, atleast we have hosking on the other side and martin now picking his moments

His form doesn't surprise me it's that he stayed. No way he didn't knock back a big offer or two. Not complaining it's great for us but still.
Scott acknowledged that he is in the position he's in was because he was offered a life line. Now Scott is a two time premiership winner, and he made his international debut, and that's because of Ivan and the coaching system. The younger players can, and will, learn from him

Last edited:

WestyLife

First Grade
Scott acknowledged that he is in the position he's in was because he was offered a life line. Scott also is a two time premiership winner, and he made his international debut. Thr younger players can, and will, learn from him

For sure. Sharks will be regretting that one for a while. A loyal guy with a mountain of talent waiting to be used correctly.

Our hunt for a Kikau replacement is officially over. I wasn’t sure how he’d go on an edge but he’s been fantastic, Sharks fans must be shaking their heads.
Especially after yesterdays game. Luai’s supposed “Origin replacement” in Hynes once again failed to step up.

Can’t stand the sharks but we do thank them for the likes of Sorensen, Capewell, Campbell, Lang (John & Martin), etc

TBF we sent some quality players back the other way over the years

Lewis, Gordon, Moylan, Graham etc.

Having said that Graham was a diabolically bad yesterday, and looks about 10kgs overweight. It’s a shame he didn’t call time before he started harming his legacy.

Kilkenny

Coach
TBF we sent some quality players back the other way over the years

Lewis, Gordon, Moylan, Graham etc.

Having said that Graham was a diabolically bad yesterday, and looks about 10kgs overweight. It’s a shame he didn’t call time before he started harming his legacy.
Wade Graham is done, the body just can’t do the business anymore, but came on yesterday with his side down by 30 odd so he can’t take the blame for what was a poor performance be the Sharks.

Matt Moylan had a decent 2022 but re-signing him for two more years was always going to bite them. Turns 32 this week, like Wade his body just isn’t up to it any more.

MugaB

Coach
Scott acknowledged that he is in the position he's in was because he was offered a life line. Now Scott is a two time premiership winner, and he made his international debut, and that's because of Ivan and the coaching system. The younger players can, and will, learn from him
640a82ac5459c24bfb410ecb59184312.jpeg.jpg
Make that 3 time premiership winner for scotty too hotty.... best outside recruit we've had, and i think the only one left in the top 13

John Morris let both Sorenson and Capewell go to you guys.
Personally I was disappointed in those decisions but I'm happy for the fellas to have achieved success at a great club. Especially Sorro, a local Cron-Car junior and part of our clubs royalty.

ENDEAVOUR GRADUATE CLAIMS HIS THIRD NRL PREMIERSHIP WIN
It's been a few weeks since the NRL Grand Final but we have to acknowledge what an amazing achievement it is for Endeavour graduate Scott Sorensen to claim his 3rd NRL premiership ring.
Have a look at Scott's perseverance and the road he has had to travel in chasing is dream: BELIEF. HARD WORK. RESILIENCE.
2014- NRL debut Sharks. 3 games
2015- Rabbits. Plays whole year with Bears in NSW Cup
2016-Sits out first part of the year to work at Port Botany. Plays 2nd half of year with Mounties in NSW Cup
2017- Raiders. 2 NRL games
2018- Sharks.15 games
2019- Sharks. 5 games. Captains Newtown to NSW Cup premiership.
2020-Sharks. 14 games. Contract finishes. Works in construction.
2021- Panthers.1 year deal. Debuts Round 9. Plays 19 games. Premiership💍🏆
2022-Panthers. 24 games. Premiership 💍🏆
2023-Panthers. 23 games. Premiership 💍🏆 Age 30
Congratulations Scott. We are so proud of you.

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
You are so right. I'll put my hand up.....I do like to admire the photos of the boys children.

Scotty too hotty is very easy on the eyes too.

Nealo 12

Bench
Credit to the bloke for taking an opportunity and making the most of it , also credit to the club for identifying his talent that others couldn’t see