What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

screenshots in firefox

Ive been trying to do a screenshot of a webpage while using firefox browser. After googling I attempted the following solution as provided by Mozillas own help page:

Create a screenshot on Windows
Once you have the screen presented the way you want for the screenshot:

1. Press the Print Screen or Prnt Scrn or prt sc or PrtSc key (depending on your keyboard). This key is usually found in the upper right section of your keyboard. To capture only the active window, hold down the Alt key, before you press the Print Screen or Prnt Scrn or prt sc or PrtSc key.
  2. Go to the Windows Start menu and open up the Microsoft Paint program from the Programs list (look under Accessories).
  3. Once Paint is open, click Paste and your screenshot will appear.
  4. Save your image as a PNG file, in an easy-to-find location such as your desktop

The above does not work for me because the screenshot (if actually taken) doesnt paste into paint...nothing happens...and I have tried to save it but I dont think the screenshot is actually taken in the first place as no options to save pop up.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong or if there is a better guide as to what to do ?

Many thanks in advance :)