What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2003 Final Project: Stain removal. All news here.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Cronulla Sharks
1. D.Peachey (c)
2. J.Anderson
3. J.Kent
4. P.Bailey
5. M.Rieck
6. G.Bird
7. M.Sullivan
13. M.Hilder
12. M.Bickerstaff
11. D.Nutley
10. C.Beattie
9. D.Bosnich
8. R.Friend
Interchange
14. K.Galloway
15. N.Paterson
16. P.Gallen
17. R.Williams

Special K

Coach
We need Noddy if we are a to be a chance. I'm worried about our forward pack because if blokes like Friend and Bickerstaff don't pull their finger out we are f**ked.

I'd be a lot happier if we had Newton, Stevens and Noddy in that team.

Alan Shore

First Grade
stevo_the_devo said:
Tama do you need any help moderating this forum if so im willing to help

The golden rule is not to ask. Besides, I don't have the power to appoint moderators.

Anonymous

Juniors
Tamazoid said:
stevo_the_devo said:
Tama do you need any help moderating this forum if so im willing to help

The golden rule is not to ask. Besides, I don't have the power to appoint moderators.
Well I don't know Tama. Never any harm in asking... looks like you're getting us mixed up with the old place. :lol: Keep posting stevo.

btw, congrats on a solid win last night. Looks like we'll be joining you guys now.

millersnose

Post Whore
2 bad sides play a bad game for a nothing result

awful game

the sharks should not be fooled - they were not playing a top side

millersnose said:
2 bad sides play a bad game for a nothing result

awful game

the sharks should not be fooled - they were not playing a top side

You're a bundle of laughs today. :lol:

Seriously, I don't think we are threatening the top sides yet. But a few weeks ago we would not have won that game, as poor as the Dragons were. Ditto Brisbane a fortnight ago. The point is that we are improving and cutting down the errors. We need now to put some wins together to take us into a positive offseason, ready for a much happier 2004.

millersnose

Post Whore
agreed dean

i just heard a few sharks fans discussing the win and "how well we played"

i though context is missing

I think the Dragons must have been nervous. The Dragons certainly didn't live up to the promise they showed earlier in the year. Inconsistency is still a huge problem for the Dragons.

A great defensive effort for seventy minutes by the Sharks. The only tries the Drags could score until Firman's try were from kicks.

The Sharks reall played some good attacking football in the second half when the game was in the balance. Both sides need to improve their handling against the top sides, though.

stevo_the_devo

Juniors
I still call Numbin home

ive been to Ninbin. Scary, Scary place

back to the topic it also sounded that whilst he had a good game Nutley still gave away far too many penalties. It also sounded as though we dropped the ball to much.

Latest posts