What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2016 that was

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I asked you to elaborate because im good friends with the people you mention. If people go around and call people dickheads all the time and i dont know them then meh but in this case
Dont stress Stealth. Save your stress for bigger things in life (e.g. bills, family). If you can help it, choose what you stress over. Not even sticks and stones can break my bones. Hardman!

Last edited:

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I'm more and more confused with every post....
Yet you read...yet people stay on this website...waiting for zeros next entry.

Aint I great? lol you might not realise but Im quite the entertainer. Get your pop corn as zero turns up the ratings :) on this forum.

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
No my friend. I dont care to...I just dont care aye..

I do have a question for you 'Scilla...
Everytime you hear someone call someone dickhead (you will see all over this forum) do you ask them to elaborate everytime? Do you ever ask them to elaborate on that ever? Be honest.

I should be a lawyer, I rest my case. What do you think my friend ;)

Lol, I must admit I'm looking more and more forward to your replies. You get more outlandish and petty with each post, it really is good entertainment.

But no mate look, you called someone a dickhead (for no apparent reason), a few people commented saying they don't understand the comment, and then you go off on a long winded, fairly irrelevant comment about emoticons? This is a forum and if you say things, people are gunna ask for your reasoning, understanding or interpretation of what you mean. If you then respond along the likes of 'I have power over you, I don't care to respond', you're just making yourself look like a pleb. An entertaining pleb yes, but one who will lose what little credability they have.

So my advice? Put up or shut up, or don't complain when people don't take you serious. Good day to you sir!

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Lol, I must admit I'm looking more and more forward to your replies. You get more outlandish and petty with each post, it really is good entertainment.

But no mate look, you called someone a dickhead (for no apparent reason), a few people commented saying they don't understand the comment, and then you go off on a long winded, fairly irrelevant comment about emoticons? This is a forum and if you say things, people are gunna ask for your reasoning, understanding or interpretation of what you mean. If you then respond along the likes of 'I have power over you, I don't care to respond', you're just making yourself look like a pleb. An entertaining pleb yes, but one who will lose what little credability they have.

So my advice? Put up or shut up, or don't complain when people don't take you serious. Good day to you sir!

Thats not what advice I asked about my friend. You need to read again, read properly as comprehension was your problem before and I PROVED that and it seems youre doing it again.

All good though. Seriously all good though. Im happy its fun for me and your stressed obviously from your post lol.

What about my post on SJ? Or are you just here to be troublesome. Come on buddy lets talk league.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Yep. The guy holding up the proud warrior nation banner looks like a dickhead :)
If we look at this post. Firstly it answers Stealths question in regards to his photo being visible - I answered it (no thanks needed obviously but would be nice) so thats a good thing. Actually the whole post was meant well.

The next sentence is meant as a joke. It ending with a laughing emoticon :) usually puts it in that context but its open to interpretation and in this particular communication, shared meaning is not met.

I'll have to remember some of our posters are sensitive.

Heres a quote, yous MAY of heard it in your lifetime..."calm down, hes only joking".

If I put up a picture online, I know I can not control peoples opinions and comments. If someone I normally post with like say...Stealth puts up a cheeky comment with an emoticon at one of my pics, you wont see me stressing.

I have enjoyed this though to be honest. Back to study...

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
This is a forum and if you say things, people are gunna ask for your reasoning, understanding or interpretation of what you mean.
Lol remember that time I ASKED if Tuis injury was real, precautionary strapping or just speculation and you DIDNT answer (or someone didnt answer) remember that?

Look Im sick of your Hillary Clinton speeches for the people. Do you want to be the forums police against the evil zeromisstackles (call me ZMT if you want, its fair cos I call you by Scilla you preferred name) or do you want to talk league? Stealths ok on his own. Just put your gun down and calm down and tell me about league.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I've met that dude at a game two before, seems like a nice guy. He's involved in (runs it?) some way with a supporters group, yeah?

I didn't know flakka was widely available on campus :D
I can do flakka as Im from the hood yo where theres crazy people and some of the countries best athletes. Also I can come on here like Peter the scholar and enjoy my interpersonal "relationships" with my followers.

Hey, I checked out Cowboys 2007 online and youre right. Their pack sucked. They only had Jason Smith, Matt Scott and a developing Lilyman and McDonnell. Thurston did have it hard.

jaseg

Juniors
Different thread but yeah... It was even worse than that lol - O'Donnell injured, Smith @ 6, Scott a young prop, Lillyman out of form and benched, Southern injured, Webb injured, Tronc injured.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Different thread but yeah... It was even worse than that lol - O'Donnell injured, Smith @ 6, Scott a young prop, Lillyman out of form and benched, Southern injured, Webb injured, Tronc injured.
Oh Webb thats right he played there too. I was looking for Rauhihi but he wasnt there and that year Thurston won best back or something. I remember the Thurston Bowen show.

Becareful with what you say, some others might throw a fit at what you say. Especially if you say 'naughty' things about their photo.[/QUOTE]

You really must be a f**ktard
You insulted a friend of mine
I asked for an explanation why
You went on a tangent about shit
Yet im throwing a fit
Pure tool

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Mate calm down. You may get a warning. Youre just INFLAMMING stuff and I asked you if you were looking for something more and sure enough, you were. Those insults are clear you are not joking.

I explained everything above but you did NOT quote that post. All of a sudden I dont need to elaborate on a post in response to Meth, NOT YOURS. What do you think I was talking about there? You seem to figure that out but you failed to figure out an earlier post. Unless you were looking to start trouble with your asking "i dont get ur comment" but you get my response to Meths. Whys that? hit close to home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.