What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season Ticket Renewals

IanG

Coach
Got another SMS from the Knights about it this morning
"Season ticket renewals finish tomorrow! Don't miss out! Renew today until 5pm and Saturday 9am-12pm. Questions? Call 4941 8282 or visit newcastleknights.com"

Frederick

Staff member
Well i just went and renewed my membership, and changed seats in the Eastern Stand. Last season I was located in Eastern Upper, Bay 14, Row B, seats 13 & 14. Next season I'll be in Eastern Upper, Bay 16, Row A, seats 19 & 20...more or less in line with the halfway line. I couldn't be any happier with those seats :D

After this season's embarrassing performance, I think the Knights have a real hide to expect people to renew thei season tickets :evil:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Captain_Fred said:
Well i just went and renewed my membership, and changed seats in the Eastern Stand. Last season I was located in Eastern Upper, Bay 14, Row B, seats 13 & 14. Next season I'll be in Eastern Upper, Bay 16, Row A, seats 19 & 20...more or less in line with the halfway line. I couldn't be any happier with those seats :D
Only problem being that sun hitting u straight in the face :p

Stranger

Coach
:lol: You will get a shirt tan :p

After this season's embarrassing performance, I think the Knights have a real hide to expect people to renew thei season tickets
True, though we did show alot of promise and the club has acted well with the situation they had... how they let it get that bad i dont know...

RABK

Referee
Samurai jack is extreme comedian with a new name. I wouldn't bother with his pathetic dribble.

RABK

Referee
We are the Crusade BBSF, and by the way...at the Tri-Nations when Covell played for the NZ A side we bagged the sh*t outta him calling him Bumper Farrell and BBSF etc.

He was almost crying. :)

RABK

Referee
Yes. If you hand't have sacked me as leader i would have been cheering him and chaired him off the field.

But you sacked me, i had to do what had to be done.

And that's the end of that chapter....

*Throws tie over shoulder and walks out*

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
u guys r a disgrace
i am outrage
going deliberatley out of ur way to put some1 down (even tho i dont think this is true as u guys woudlnt come all the way from another city just too watch the test i dont think. well not 2gether)

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
Yes. If you hand't have sacked me as leader i would have been cheering him and chaired him off the field.

But you sacked me, i had to do what had to be done.

And that's the end of that chapter....

*Throws tie over shoulder and walks out*

u no sometimes in life the act of how you handle somthing is more than the act itself

RABK

Referee
Like how you handled the Bumper Farell filter?

Absolute gold that was. :)

Without me the CB will die.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
i dont think so
u werent always as commited to teh cb as u think
sometimes u had like buderus banners instead of covell
i never got that as to y

RABK

Referee
Btw RE season tickets....the Crusade will be having it's own seated area in the lower Eastern Stand next year.

All people are welcome to join, for more information you may find very interesting RE seating PM me. ;-)