What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seasons Greetings

DinkyDi

Juniors
Likewise, John. For me, this will be a lonely, and isolated, Christmas, thanks to family estrangement.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Wishing everyone a very happy Christmas. Bossley so sorry to hear about your daughter. Take care.

I haven't been round much lately. I've been kinda busy.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
My daughter's again been in hospital with heart troubles also.

She went home today, but sadly bailed on the Christmas eve bash. We will video stream the day to include her.

D39A3CDA-8FC2-4B5B-9DE1-3153FB94FDFA.jpeg

Merry Xmas smugsters. The old angel is clearly so pissed she’s falling off the tree.

Smuggie Queen

You can smug
you can jive
Having the time of your life
See that girl
watch that scene
Digging the panthers scene.

Friday night and the paceways closed
Looking for a place to go
Where they play the right music
Getting in a kick
You come to look for a king

Anyone could score that try
Winger is fast and Nate kicks high
With a bit of AC/DC music
Please boys hold the line
You watch the backline dance
And when you get the chance….

You are the smuggie queen
Middle aged and sweet
Kids over 17
Smuggie Queen
Drink the grog, tobacco weed…

You can prance, players can dive
See that girl
It’s her scene
Being a smuggie queen!

Well you certainly blew the whole game up after the gf. I don’t know how many more smuggie grand finals we can cope with!

Lol.

Take me home
Jamison rd
To the place I belong
Agnes Banks!
North of Kingswood
Past Toyota
Take me home
Jamison Rd!

Last edited:
I was a fan of John Denver in the 70’s your last verse kind of resonated with me.

Way ahead of his time in all facets.

Set up and contributed to big charities, starving Africans, tried to save the planet, wrote and performed his own superb songs.

Loved Australia, it’s flora and fauna ańd came here often.

I’m no hippy and am really over big corporates boring me to tears with their so called green credentials.

Last edited:
Terrible pilot though.

I'll see myself out..............

Tragic story where he didn’t familiarise himself with the light aircraft.

Given that I have destroyed so many cars over the years trying to fix them, I understand his lack of attention to detail and the alluring enchantment of the crossed finger.

Kilkenny

Coach
Way ahead of his time in all facets.

Set up and contributed to big charities, starving Africans, tried to save the planet, wrote and performed his own superb songs.

Loved Australia, it’s flora and fauna ańd came here often.

I’m no hippy and am really over big corporates boring me to tears with their so called green credentials.
One of my first trips into the big city as a teenager was to see the movie Sunshine for which John Denver wrote the music. The movie theatre strip in those days was in George Street up near town hall I think Event are still there but Village and Hoyts or whatever they were back in those days are no longer represented. Towering Inferno, Earthquake were a few other blockbusters I watched in the strip back in the day. Mid 70’s.

Kilkenny

Coach

Given that I have destroyed so many cars over the years trying to fix them, I understand his lack of attention to detail and the alluring enchantment of the crossed finger.
His experimental aircraft probably didn’t turn out so great for him I guess. Having said that I had to travel between Katherine and Tenant Creek, work related in the mid 90’s and I swear the plane we flew on must have been built by the Wright Brothers. It was not fit for Commercial Aviation I was petrified the entire journey. Still here so that’s something I guess. Just.

DinkyDi

Juniors
View attachment 56893

Merry Xmas smugsters. The old angel is clearly so pissed she’s falling off the tree.

Smuggie Queen

You can smug
you can jive
See that girl
watch that scene
Digging the panthers scene.

Friday night and the paceways closed
Looking for a place to go
Where they play the right music
Getting in a kick
You come to look for a king

Anyone could score that try
Winger is fast and Nate kicks high
With a bit of AC/DC music
Please boys hold the line
You watch the backline dance
And when you get the chance….

You are the smuggie queen
Middle aged and sweet
Kids over 17
Smuggie Queen
Drink the grog, tobacco weed…

You can prance, players can dive
See that girl
It’s her scene
Being a smuggie queen!

Well you certainly blew the whole game up after the gf. I don’t know how many more smuggie grand finals we can cope with!

Lol.

Take me home
Jamison rd
To the place I belong
Agnes Banks!
North of Kingswood
Past Toyota
Take me home
Jamison Rd!
Unfortunately, you almost plagiarized two of my all time favourite songs.

soc123_au

Staff member

The genius who put the valve to switch fuel tanks behind the seat had no business building an aircraft.

Latest posts