What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Secret Wayne Bennett trip on eve of St George Broncos semi final

One of the mods or tech wizards can put up the actual article but here is the link. This does not look good at face value but I believe it is Wayne just being Wayne. I would love to know why it was so urgent that he left in the middle of a huge week to conduct these meetings. Mark T really went off on twitter. I can understand him being bitter and I think it could lead to a fall out between the boys.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...dden-death-final/story-e6frexnr-1226138201431

Noname36

First Grade
This reeks of another 07 "wanted players vs unwanted players" thing. If there's any truth to this at all it's amazing that Stone was able to keep the boys together until the season finished.

Frederick

Staff member
Mark T sounds almost as petulant at Clint newton did.

I have no problem with Bennett coming to visit on his day off.

sneaky_is_here

Juniors
I laughed.

I had a lot of time for Taufua while he was at this club, he probably shouldn't of done that though. We aren't the dragons however so I don't care.

voltron

Juniors
yeah i read the tweets from taufua.
but my concern was that they were at zeb's house.....
isnt zeb staying?
that isnt a good look for him.
saying that the anti-bennett crew is meeting at his place.

but taufua came out and apologised for tweeting these things, so that was good of him to do.

i lol'ed at paterson's tweet though
CoryPaterson12 Cory Paterson by petermatautia
For everyone bagging @Angnmarecko how bout u get to no him b4 u judge him. Ur entitled to ur opinion n so am I. U want find a better bloke

dont judge, we all have opinions.
isnt that judging an expression of opinion? just thought it didnt make much sense

but this incident did lower taufua for me
=( and i really liked the bloke

but yeah
lol@dragons.
bennett is ready for next year! bring it on!

Taufua just learnt a lesson that we have all learnt at one stage or another.

Alcohol and social media are a BAD combination.

Joker's Wild

Coach
lol indeed

Im not into twitter but do you have to post in that teenage girl text talk on there? Hurts my head to read

billy2

Juniors
Wayne having a talk with 'selected players' before their end of season break can only be good for us.
Tuafua basically said he was passionate about the Knights and angry about getting cut - I can think of worse attitudes to have - like not giving a shit about the Knights and pleased to be leaving.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Taufua just learnt a lesson that we have all learnt at one stage or another.

Alcohol and social media are a BAD combination.

You don't need to tell me that. I learnt my lesson last summer that coming home from the pub singing my head off and then jumping on facebook piss drunk really isn't a good idea.

Fortunately most of my friends laughed at the dribble I put up. My folks weren't all that happy. I copped a serve off mum on the phone the next morning while I was still feeling woozy.

This offseason! No pub then facebook. Just pub!

aqua_duck

Coach
To me WB did Taufua a favour in cutting him, now he's got an opportunity to be a consistent 1st grader at another NRL club instead of spending his days at Morrie Breen oval.