What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

See Ya Soon

possm

Coach
Just a quick not to say I arrived home yesterday. All went well; doctors are very happy with the results. Will tatke about 4 weeks to get back to regualar posting but although in a lot of pain at the moment, I am happy to be home and recovering. Big tick to all the mecical staff at Prince Charels Hospital Brisbane.

Thank you all for the nice words and best wishes, it is much appreciated.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Just a quick not to say I arrived home yesterday. All went well; doctors are very happy with the results. Will tatke about 4 weeks to get back to regualar posting but although in a lot of pain at the moment, I am happy to be home and recovering. Big tick to all the mecical staff at Prince Charels Hospital Brisbane.

Great to hear everything went well champ.
Rest up, we are well and truly in the finals race this year, and we need supporters like you, to drive us on.
Look forward to reading your posts when you can.

Old Timer

Coach

Good news for you and your family
Make sure you rest well and heed all the Drs advice.

Drakon

Juniors

Great news!!!

I've been wondering how you were and waiting for your post.

At least this weekend the Dragons aren't playing so you get to rest up for the dramas they will put you through in following weeks!

Get well soon poss!

SBD82

Coach

Not gonna lie. Was a bit worried since you've not been on here. Glad to hear from you.

Rest well mate.

dragonssamy61

First Grade

Great news possm.
Speedy and quick recovery.
Here from you when you are well mate.
The white board misses you.
See you soon

hewi

Bench
Mate, tell me what you are going to do when you watch a game and they either score a great try or do something dumb? If you are like me I jump up and down throw things at the TV , high five the other half, in other words I get a bit excited, can’t imagine what I would do. Good luck.

The calm one

Juniors
Told you before you went in mate. You’re a dragon guts and determination will get you through and I was right, so far.
Now do what the Dr says and I will be 100% right and both of us will be over the moon. :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Good news Possm!

Take care mate and as others have said, follow doctors orders.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Possm glad to hear you are on the mend. We look forward to your insightful comments when you are up to it. Have a speedy recovery to get ready for the finals.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
great to hear you're okay mate..

rest up & see you back in the game soon..

zB4CJXc.jpg

Speedy recovery my friend.
Your family and friends must be overjoyed to have you back at home.
Well played possum and the medical team.

Looking forward to lots of blue text on our way to the finals.

hazzbeen

Bench
Great news Possm , rest up and we will hear from you soon , and have you firing for the semi finals .....

Gm5

Juniors
I hope you didn't watch the game Possm! it nearly ruined my heart, I don't know what it would do to yours!:eek: