What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Final week 1 Vs Manly

Panther_Brendo

Juniors
Could you link anything? I'd be interested to have a read.
It's on ReadingThePlays twitter account from memory, he took over a session last week apparently but that was late in the week. You'd think he would of expanded on that, if not what would be the point?

Kilkenny

Coach
If the diagnosis of the injury sustained by Dylan Edwards is correct then it is madness to even contemplate his returning this weekend.

It is a massive call to debut Luai in such a big game, particularly at fullback, but it is what it is I guess and it would appear we may have no option.

If the diagnosis of the injury sustained by Dylan Edwards is correct then it is madness to even contemplate his returning this weekend.

It is a massive call to debut Luai in such a big game, particularly at fullback, but it is what it is I guess and it would appear we may have no option.
Have plenty of options but the only worse option is Whare at fullback

OldPanther

Coach
It's on ReadingThePlays twitter account from memory, he took over a session last week apparently but that was late in the week. You'd think he would of expanded on that, if not what would be the point?

Ok I thought you meant it happened again this week. Got my wires crossed.

Pomoz

Bench
I agree with most of that except Cartwright being a key player. He's been absent or underperforming all year for whatever reason. I'm sure he can add something when he's in form but he's been out for ages and we don't, or at least shouldn't need him in the team.
That was my point. He has been missing and that has impacted us. Injury and personal issues have left impacted his form and left us with very little variation in our forward play. Latu's injury just made it worse.

betcats

Referee
I'd start Jfh in the middle, RCG and brown off the bench. If not jfh than Cartwright.

Whoever it is we really need to score first imo. We are a strong finishing side but we are under strength and have some distraction around the team and we are very young, if manly get off to a good start like last week we might not be able to hang in there mentally. If we are still within a try or two at halftime and not ridiculously in front for possession or penalties received then look out.

Kilkenny

Coach
At the end of the day the team needs us. Hopefully we can get as many fans as possible to Allianz on Saturday night to cheer the boys on. I will be there and I hope many of you will be there too.

Doddsy6988

Juniors

MERRIN came back two weeks early. It's not impossible

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
The club should look at what Arthur has been doing this week, or check out Smith, Stuart and a bunch of influential figures scratching and clawing to get more decisions to go their way.

We are inviting more hurdles in our lane by being the only team that doesn't say anything about referees.

Kilkenny

Coach
The postmortems will surely be interesting after Saturday night.

Regardless of what happens Saturday night it has been a disappointing season. Disappointing in so much as even in our wins we haven't been convincing or played good footy.

I'll be there on Saturday night and hope it is a great evening for us Panther fans but I am not optimistic.

Karnivayne

Juniors
Other than just being better at centre, what did Whare actually do wrong at fullback last week? I thought he did OK.

Positioning against attacking kicks was non existent, offered no help getting the ball out of our end, didnt back up around the ruck... you know, general full back shit