What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Finals 2022

Jimmy O

Juniors
Great Game so Far. At least we will know we will be taking on a battered team next week who ever it is. Here’s to more injuries to come in the second half! 🍻

Quigs

Immortal
All of a sudden Tom Burgess is one of my all time favourite players.

I hope the coach tells him that he will be out next week because of the match review so why not go out in the 2nd and have a bit of fun ( winks ).

shadowboxer

First Grade
I reckon something is brewing in the second half, someone is gonna lose their mind
They mentioned it in the telecast that Latrell is holding court - telling everyone what’s the go. The fact he got up out of a maybe high tackle and put the ball down on the ground said it all.
Hard to know who you’d rather play next week? Roosters look busted

Poss

Juniors
What happened to takeaho (however you spell it)? Just came in from a half time swim and missed it

Frenzy.

Immortal
HAHAHA

Who remembers the Balmain flop? Different, but this reminds me of it. As soon as a head gets touched you lie down

Frenzy.

Immortal
OK so looks like the Rabbits get this one

I now want the Roosters to start knocking them into tomorrow and out of next week. Get JWH back on. Get in Lodge's ear. Radley's a nutjob. GIve him a license too.

Latest posts