What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Finals 2022

Frenzy.

Immortal
I think they'll get fines if they can be within the "rules"

However, if they get low grades, 1 week with 2 on failed challenge, what do you do as a player. Challenges and risk 2 weeks and potentially miss a prelim or cop it sweet and take the week. I know I cop the week and trust the blokes put out there.

Interesting week coming

Quigs

Immortal
I am pretty sure that Tom B got put on report for two high shots and not actually on field on report for the hit on Teddy boy. I assume that the match review might be interested in that particular shot.

Alls good. Tom should be on the sideline next week.

Go Nulla

Bench
I am pretty sure that Tom B got put on report for two high shots and not actually on field on report for the hit on Teddy boy. I assume that the match review might be interested in that particular shot.

Alls good. Tom should be on the sideline next week.
Tom will be fined … nothing more. Play on

fizman

Bench
This week we have the full support of Uncle Nick. He has offered the Sharks full 24/7 access to Allianz Stadium and again locked the Rabbits out

A generous contribution to the end of season trip may also be forthcoming.

😂😂😂

shaggs

Coach
This week we have the full support of Uncle Nick. He has offered the Sharks full 24/7 access to Allianz Stadium and again locked the Rabbits out

A generous contribution to the end of season trip may also be forthcoming.

😂😂😂
Actually not so far fetched

I reckon Dino and nick might be arranging training sessions as we read this

myrrh ken

First Grade
Riff.
No two teams can meet twice in the playoffs, aside from week 1 and then again in the gf.
Cheers. thought it'd make more sense to switch. I'd be annoyed if I was panthers or cows and were eliminated by a team you've already beaten.

But seen elsewhere that we are to play cows.

Latest posts