What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seymour

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
yeah but it is a small percentage of the total NRL players which I believe is at around 800?

& that is 10 years worth.

f*ck all decent props in there

Mr Angry said:
1. QSS 1 Nick Parfitt Maryborough State High School
2. QSS 14 Trevor Bowman Kirwan State High School
3. QSS 3 Ashley Alberts Kirwan State High School
4. NSWCCC 3 Darren Peachey Terra Sancta College
5. NSWCHS 15 Stephen Ross Kiama High School
6. QSS 6 Brett Seymour St Patricks College
7. NSWCCC 7 Joe Williams Marcellin College
8. NSWCCC 10 Michael Weyman Carroll College
9. QSS 17 Stephen Goodhew Kirwan State High School
10. ACT 10 Trevor Thurling Dickson College
11. QSS 11 Michael Russo Nudgee College
12. NSWCCC 13 Wade Russell Patrician Brothers College
13. NSWCHS 13 Greg Bird Rutherford High School
14. NSWCCC 14 Josh McCartney St Clare's Catholic High School
15. QSS 10 Luke Harlin Kirwan State High School
16. NSWCHS 12 Brian Norrie Yanco Agriculture High School
17. ACT 13 Nick Kouparitsas Daramalan College

2001 Australian Schoolboys.

Seymour 5/8 Bird Lock.

I hope it is true that we will keep Brett Seymour.

Haha... sorry to get off track and but we have had..

Ross
Seymour
Russo
Harlen
Bird

On our books in that time....plus Galloway, Green, Aitken from the year after. Greenfield year after etc...

Thats 9 Oz schoolboys in from 3 years and the majority we had straight out of school. Amazing that for one reason or another we only have Bird (recently) and possibly Seymour (who we got this year) to show for it.

I know its nothing we dont know but we needed more to come from that calibre of juniors.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Ashley Alberts!!! What in gods name has happened to him? He was killing them in the centres for manly a few seasons back...id love him to be in the black, blue and white!

imasharkie

Coach
Buster.jpg

This is a copy of the Big League article.

azzah72

Bench
Fin said:
I've heard that Ricky has had a change of heart regarding Seymour & has been impressed with his form over the last few weeks, that he has told the players that he has made a mistake in this regard and that he wants buster to stay next year as #7 (with Noddy to shift to #6). Apparently Seymour is also happy to stay.

Just what I've heard post-game on the weekend. Others more in the know might like to confirm or deny.

If true, I think that's wonderful news & may just signal the demise of Noddy. If Seymour can guide the team around the park (all Noddy ever did) & someone at #6 can be creative, such as Kearney or Green, then things might just be on the up again.

Your on the money buddy.

It is VERY possible, if not certain?

DeeJ

Bench
lockyno1 said:
Field goals were never his forte- he had Lockyer to do it at Brisbane and I would assume he would have thought that Dykes would have taken the shot on Monday!

I remember him kicking a fiel goal with Brisbane.

harry

Juniors
Busta you're a legend. What about the last 10 mins - all the clowns were spraying their field goals and then up steps Brett Seymour. Commeth the hour commeth the man.

fatshark

Bench
I hope that field goal does the confidence a world of good. Hes still pretty young and has one hell of a boot on him.