What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SG Ball 2011

BDGS

Bench
Date: 04/11/2010

The SG Ball side is in full pre season at the moment, with the squad working well. Head Coach Andrew Korn is happy with the squad and their progress.

Having the full season to work with the preparation is far better than for the 2010 season. Currently there are around 30 in the squad including 4 players from the east coast and another two arriving next week.

The season will commence around mid February and run through to April / May. We are expecting five home games and a better result than our inaugural season.

Source: http://www.warugbyleague.com.au/content/news/?page=3&nid=5536&oid=

girvie

Staff member
Anyone know the squad?

In particular which players are back from last season and who the players from the East Coast are?

Perth Red

Post Whore
I liked the look of our number 6 last year, young kid originally from London I think. Our 13 also looked a great talent. We seriously lacked size though compared to the polynesian Sydney teams.

girvie

Staff member
I liked the look of our number 6 last year, young kid originally from London I think. Our 13 also looked a great talent. We seriously lacked size though compared to the polynesian Sydney teams.
Curtis Rona (second row) was picked up the Roosters NYC at the end of last season. Does anyone know if he is still with them for 2011?

Broncos93

Juniors
Michael Edwards and Nathan Wall are two of the players from east coast. Both play for Berowra Wallabies, played Matts for Manly and were in Roosters SG Ball squad last year.

Nathan's brother Brad is in the Norths SG Ball squad.

BDGS

Bench
Curtis Rona (second row) was picked up the Roosters NYC at the end of last season. Does anyone know if he is still with them for 2011?

He's signed to a 3yr deal with the Roosters, most likely see him in the under 20's in 2011.