What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SG Ball and Harold Matthews results

TheRev

First Grade
Please post progress scores.
CC
If not subscribed to the feed, you can atleast follow the score here:

Not a perfect half, but scored off most of our chances.. only fear is that period after half time, we have a habit of switching off with leads at half time.

If not subscribed to the feed, you can atleast follow the score here:

Not a perfect half, but scored off most of our chances.. only fear is that period after half time, we have a habit of switching off with leads at half time.
We cannot lose. We will score 50 points.

just gotta come out in the 2nd half and switch back on...being a g/final youd hope we will..
For us to lose, Dogs would need to defend. They are not even putting their bodies in front in the first 5 minutes of the game. Last 20 minutes will be like touch football.

An awesome first half performance by the entire team .. but powered by our dominating forward pack. Some of the PCMs are incredible.

Runner

Juniors
Pasifika Tonga and Latu have future stars written all over them. And Jesse William!

Peckham- Harris is also electric.. Could he end up as a half? Only his size that is in question.

TheRev

First Grade
Pasifika Tonga and Latu have future stars written all over them. And Jesse William!

Peckham- Harris is also electric.. Could he end up as a half? Only his size that is in question.
These are the 3 I see playing cup immediately or soon.. Williams needs an NRL contract asap.

I love TPH.. I want to keep him close.. in some sort of role.. I reckon he needs some time to get that leg right though.. the poor bastard goes at 150% every time even though hes clearly injured.

TheRev

First Grade
I knew TPH would clean that up

thats what I was talking about.. the dogs scored after half time and everything changes... we need a good set and break em