What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SG Ball and Harold Matthews results

TheRev

First Grade
Williams getting involved, so close to running the length a few times but finishes that one, TPH does rly well with his try assists.

Forwards dominated hard early but just got slack with errors to keep letting the knights back in.

TheRev

First Grade
Tonga seems very upright, but such a big body.. and gdoing big minutes..with some experience he could be something. But Latu is my fave so far.. ripping in..

Halangahu is having a big game also, few errors but there is a lot of Dave Fifita in him.

TheRev

First Grade
There are some exceptionally talented kids in this team
The forwards laying the platform and i dont know if there are any injuries.. maybe the centre.. but its a good run (touch wood).

Games can flip in an instant in lower grades especially.. but if we hold the ball I think we have worn them out.. its ours to lose anyway.. 2 late converted tries rly helps.

Latest posts