What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SG Ball and Harold Matthews results

TheRev

First Grade
Yes thanks - I am aware of that but was wondering where or if he is actually playing at the moment and what the plans are for his progression.
Yaa this is what im trying to find out, I know a) he isnt injured and b) his manager is in talks to upgrade that contract.. but I have nfi what he's actually doing, it makes 0 sense to me that he isnt in flegg or cup.. but hopefully they have a plan of attack...

Runner

Juniors
Yaa this is what im trying to find out, I know a) he isnt injured and b) his manager is in talks to upgrade that contract.. but I have nfi what he's actually doing, it makes 0 sense to me that he isnt in flegg or cup.. but hopefully they have a plan of attack...
Yes he was a standout so I had hoped he would be promoted to Flegg at least. Hopefully someone who knows the plans can comment on this thread.

SOS

Juniors
Keep in mind the only ones in flegg this week were training full time with NRL

TheRev

First Grade
Keep in mind the only ones in flegg this week were training full time with NRL
Good point, I think all 4 so far trained with the NRL.. the exception might be Kade Reed, who is a bit younger but for sure will be fast-tracked.. I know he had an injury or 2 even though he played in the finals. But I think its his age, they might hold off a few months.

Williams though is on the short-list a few have mentioned here, maybe they are testing him against men in one of the lower grades..

TPH is the other that I rly want to see given a shot, he is exactly Trey Fuller only 8yrs younger.. and possibly more talented.. I do hope he doesnt get lost in the machine.. he to be fair seemed to have serious leg injuries and limped through the finals, so perhaps its more important he resolve that first. Like I also get that BRumble is the priority for Flegg (or Cup) over TPH, but BRumble has played all of 4 games all year... I rly hope he gets back and starts getting games under his belt.. for his sake and the teams.

Last edited:

SOS

Juniors
Good point, I think all 4 so far trained with the NRL.. the exception might be Kade Reed, who is a bit younger but for sure will be fast-tracked.. I know he had an injury or 2 even though he played in the finals. But I think its his age, they might hold off a few months.

Williams though is on the short-list a few have mentioned here, maybe they are testing him against men in one of the lower grades..

TPH is the other that I rly want to see given a shot, he is exactly Trey Fuller only 8yrs younger.. and possibly more talented.. I do hope he doesnt get lost in the machine.. he to be fair seemed to have serious leg injuries and limped through the finals, so perhaps its more important he resolve that first. Like I also get that BRumble is the priority for Flegg (or Cup) over TPH, but BRumble has played all of 4 games all year... I rly hope he gets back and starts getting games under his belt.. for his sake and the teams.
Latu is the same age as reed, both played Harold matts LY

TheRev

First Grade
Latu is the same age as reed, both played Harold matts LY
I think it might just be size difference between Latu & Reed... Latu is not massive but hes very solid... and his NRL path is already mapped out for 2025.. but we still need to see how he goes in Flegg and Cup over the next 12mths.. Tonga has a bit of a head-start.

I think the other guys are young also, Halangahu, Meafou and Stanley-Traill.. Meafou is injured but the other 2 I think we will see again before the year is out..

SOS

Juniors
I think it might just be size difference between Latu & Reed... Latu is not massive but hes very solid... and his NRL path is already mapped out for 2025.. but we still need to see how he goes in Flegg and Cup over the next 12mths.. Tonga has a bit of a head-start.

I think the other guys are young also, Halangahu, Meafou and Stanley-Traill.. Meafou is injured but the other 2 I think we will see again before the year is out..
Yes you’re right, Tonga is a year older than the rest, couchmans Webster tsougranos one more than him

Latest posts