What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shane Blackett

Asbestos Boy

Juniors
I have been watching a young 19 year old who i personally know by the name of shane BLACKETT he scored a meat pie on the weekend in Jersey Flegg against the Cronnulla side he can play a full 80 minutes when he wants.I think he doesnt get enough of the ball and it is not his fault he plays in the second row but if he puts on a few more kilos and gets the ball a bit more he will be good enough for fist grade hopefully he will be there for the mighty Panthers by 2009

Fibroman

First Grade
I heard he got to fist grade at the Bloc the other night? But on a serious note, I think our pack could use someone like Blackett. It would free Waterhouse up a bit to concentrate on his attacking game a bit more.

Kilkenny

Coach
With the right weight and nutrition program the likes of Blackett, Hlad, Paulo, McKendry and Co from Flegg could be competing for bench spots in 2008. They have the talent and ability they just need to be developed properly. Shane Blackett has proven he has the ability to play sixty or seventy minutes but he surely needs to add five or ten kilos to the frame to compete at the top level.

Latest posts