What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharing is Caring.

SerbDragon

Coach
I never post in other teams forums, but after reading some of the comments here about the supposed mindset of us Dragons supporters I felt inclined to share this email with you...an email I recieved on Grand Final morning.

From Isaac I and sent to several of us Dragons fans. Enjoy

I returned from the Holy land a few weeks back to experience the success and glory of the glamour team of the NRL the Sydney Roosters. Upon spending the past few weeks with other members of the pen, we took the opportunity to lament on the history of your club and the good times we have had being involved in the failures and disappointments it has delivered to its supporters that are untermensch. Your club is much like palestine, a memory, only those old enough know of its former existence, & to make matters worse within a generation it will not be spoken of and its prior existence will be unknown to all. We take great pride in knowing the hybrid entity that is your current club and its merged status was a result of the hard work and persistence of our fans.

The lack of tradition pride and the meek way your club has carried itself are befitting, hence the lack of respect afforded to the Steeler Dragons entity that exists today. Your club struggling to survive offered its backside to us and everyone else during the 90s, it was weak effort and a humiliating sign of defeat, and we took the opportunity to show our dislike and contempt by pissing on their collective faces and kicking them along down the path of failure.

Here in the pen we liken your players and jersey (that hideous white gown with a dash of pink) to a woman parading around in her bloodied wedding dress , a woman who takes some sort of disillusioned pride from showing the world her virginal blood stained across her wedding dress.

5 consecutive grand final losses about to be 6, it can only take a club like the Illawarra Dragons for Bennett to experience a defeat in a grand final. Well he wont be hanging around for long, and any short term enjoyment you had will be all but a memory in the very near future.

Cheers from the pen
PS We will be loving every second of your upcoming choke once again today. We will enjoy and rejoice (again).

Have a nice day eh fellas. Serb

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Can I have that 1 minute of my life back?

you can.. but spend it wisely..

i recommend playing one of these:

208-one-minute-games.gif

Rexxy

Coach
OK, so it turns out Isaac I, aka isaac_tricolour@hotmail.com of The Pen continually spammed the entire private mailing database of the old WORL. Some 400 members and at least 5 times in 18 months. I hope he didnt hack this info from League Unlimited....

RCH

Last edited:

stephenj

Juniors
i will never allege that the referees are cheats, i will howewver remind everyone that the coimpany that pays their wage have been named as cheats through their franchise in melkbourne, that is a fact of record, in disputable and the ,melbourne storm have paid the price through their penalties of losing poremierships and points this lasat season , the severity of the sentence must support the allegations of cheating by melbourne and thus by their owners newscorp, the waGE PAYERS OF ALL REFEREES, THAT IS FACT!

brokendigit

Juniors
i will never allege that the referees are cheats, i will howewver remind everyone that the coimpany that pays their wage have been named as cheats through their franchise in melkbourne, that is a fact of record, in disputable and the ,melbourne storm have paid the price through their penalties of losing poremierships and points this lasat season , the severity of the sentence must support the allegations of cheating by melbourne and thus by their owners newscorp, the waGE PAYERS OF ALL REFEREES, THAT IS FACT!

Two years, seven posts, and you post that dribble?

Rooster Legend

Juniors
haha believe it or not I actually laughed at this email. Stuff like this is what keeps the rivalry going between saints and chooks. Nothing but a sledge to opposition fans on Grand Final day.

Though I would be very embarassed if I were Isaac.

Monk

Referee
Which Roosters fans are also mods on this forum?

It says down the bottom of the forum page, you've got Non Terminator, Henriete and Choppies, i'm good mates with NT so if anyones causing to much trouble or this place needs modding, i usually give him a buzz.

Latest posts