What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks 2019 team

shaggs

Coach
What's the go with Seggy? Is his time with us definitely over? Where is he off too? He is too good to be without a contract.

I saw Josh Cleeland has also gone back to Ipswich Jets. I thought he would have been given a shot by now. Very good player.
Seggy will end up at the drags with his BF Corey.

Cleeland showed a lot of good stuff but was always a fringe player. Too good for reserves but not good enough for firsts. Like ben Roberts used to be

snout

First Grade
Seggy.
Nothing going on up top.

On any given day could the best player on the park or the worst.

He just a ball runner who has the ability to find holes all day.

Hates structure and hated being 2nd fiddle to young punk brailey. In his mind he was way above getting 12 minutes a game and basically spat it after round 14.
Not a flanno player.

Plays off his head.
Maloney style.

He deserves to be top hooker somewhere.

Well we won’t be putting bloody chad in at hooker if both Braileys get injured.
I’m sorry but that’s a dragons slayer type of idea.
He’s a premiership winning halfback.
An organising one that plays a structured type of game.
Which with both Moylan and SJ in the team we’re gonna need.

Actually my idea is Townsend to be shown the door as soon as his contract runs out and Brayden Trindell to play 7.

AJB1102

First Grade
Actually my idea is Townsend to be shown the door as soon as his contract runs out and Brayden Trindell to play 7.

Very few knew of (or at least spoke of) Trindall till he went off in finals last year. It's a little premature to shuffle on a 140+ game halfback who since returning to the club has won a comp and not missed finals.

I'm not saying he's a "star" or "must keep" at all. Can Trindall pump out 30 odd weeks of NRL? Eventually, sure, but if he were our HB alongside SJ I think it'd be messy.

Very few knew of (or at least spoke of) Trindall till he went off in finals last year. It's a little premature to shuffle on a 140+ game halfback who since returning to the club has won a comp and not missed finals.

I'm not saying he's a "star" or "must keep" at all. Can Trindall pump out 30 odd weeks of NRL? Eventually, sure, but if he were our HB alongside SJ I think it'd be messy.

Yeah not this year but in a year or two if we have a decent coach he will be playing 7 for the Sharks.

If not I’m sure he’ll be getting a gig at a rival Club.

AJB1102

First Grade
Yeah not this year but in a year or two if we have a decent coach he will be playing 7 for the Sharks.

If not I’m sure he’ll be getting a gig at a rival Club.

I liked the little I seen of him. Be amazing if he can turn it into an NRL career.