What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks 72 bears 0. NSW cup.

newman

First Grade
I supported the cc bears bid for "readmission" to the NRL until 2 years ago when a relatively benign article in the press about the sharks financial dramas was published. That grub Florimo stuck his head up and basically begged for the sharks to be cut loose, so the bears could take their place. They were ready apparently; absolutely ready to go. You'd think that a bloke who went through what he went though with his club being cut, he went be loathe to support any club going under. But he built fires under it. He promoted it.

I wonder how he felt when today the Sharks NSW cup team beat his only surviving senior team 72-0? SEVENTY TWO TO NIL.

f**k off Bears. I hope you never get back in. 72-0. And that was with the help of Souths reserve grade. You are pathetic.

Last edited:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I supported the cc bears bid for "readmission" to the NRL until 2 years ago when a relatively benign article in the press about the sharks financial dramas was published. That grub Florimo stuck his head up and basically begged for the sharks to be cut loose, so the bears could take their place. They were ready apparently; absolutely ready to go. You'd think that a bloke who went through what he went though with his club being cut, he went be loathe to support any club going under. But he built fires under it. He promoted it.

I wonder how he felt when today the Sharks beat his only surviving senior team 72-0? SEVENTY TWO TO NIL.

f**k off Bears. I hope you never get back in. 72-0. And that was with the help of Souths reserve grade. You are pathetic.

Pretty much the same reason why I dislike Souths.

Hardly something to get excited about though, beating a NSW Cup team.

newman

First Grade
It was the sharks NSW cup beating them though Ktf, I should be clear about that. Not a first grade player to be seen.

Bro Bear

Juniors
Not one Souths contracted player played yesterday and the Bears players that maybe called up didn't played either. Wouldn't get too carried away.

In addition,why do Cronulla have to have a NSW Cup team with Melbourne. Oh, that's right they can't afford one by themselves.

Not one Souths contracted player played yesterday and the Bears players that maybe called up didn't played either. Wouldn't get too carried away.

In addition,why do Cronulla have to have a NSW Cup team with Melbourne. Oh, that's right they can't afford one by themselves.

well the Sharks played with no established players either, and a lot who are NYC players.

1 Luke Pickerd
2 Nesi Mataitonga
3 Sosaia Feki
4 Callum Tatahua
5 Daniel Moroko
6 Sam Duggan
7 Penani Manumalealii
8 Rodney Coates
9 Michael Lichaa
10 Tyrone Viiga
11 James Hasson
12 Haydn Peacock
13 Tyrone Peachey
14 Jake Walsh
15 Tokerau Raru
16 Joel Tubbs
17 Sione Massima

seems like they lost count of the score too. Either way, that is a pathetic game from the Bears.

Last edited:
Everyone has off games. How's the premiership cabinet going?

about the same number as there is a Bears team in the NRL, zero.

I'll give you a hint, no-one takes the pizz out of the Sharks better than their own supporters, you need to be more original and we'll pay it.

about the same number as there is a Bears team in the NRL, zero.

I'll give you a hint, no-one takes the pizz out of the Sharks better than their own supporters, you need to be more original and we'll pay it.

It was one of your supporters who decided to make a thread based on a trial game result involving the Storm Sharks and Norths. So what did you expect? For Bears fans to come in and say good work? We got humbled, fair enough but if anyone thinks it will have any bearing on the Central Coast Bears then they are deluded with reality.

Btw original poster, Flo never said anything about the Sharks situations. He got asked a question about how the Bears and if the Bears would be ready given the Sharks fell over. Take your head out of your arse.

Also if NRL premierships don't take previous premierships into account, then Souths haven't won one. Broncos have only won 3 and no other one counts.

Last edited:

newman

First Grade
It was one of your supporters who decided to make a thread based on a trial game result involving the Storm Sharks and Norths. So what did you expect? For Bears fans to come in and say good work? We got humbled, fair enough but if anyone thinks it will have any bearing on the Central Coast Bears then they are deluded with reality.

Btw original poster, Flo never said anything about the Sharks situations. He got asked a question about how the Bears and if the Bears would be ready given the Sharks fell over. Take your head out of your arse.

Also if NRL premierships don't take previous premierships into account, then Souths haven't won one. Broncos have only won 3 and no other one counts.

All hail Flo! Flo can do no wrong! Ever since he walked into NRL HQ in 2010 with a plan to squeeze the sharks out of the NRL to fast track the bid (which didn't work) he made an enemy of every single sharks supporter. f**k him and f**k the bears.

Dakink

Bench
All hail Flo! Flo can do no wrong! Ever since he walked into NRL HQ in 2010 with a plan to squeeze the sharks out of the NRL to fast track the bid (which didn't work) he made an enemy of every single sharks supporter. f**k him and f**k the bears.

Lucky for flo then that there are bugger all Sharks supporters :crazy:

Loudstrat

Coach
And the Sharks made an enemy of every normal RL fan when, after year of handouts from the NSWRL, they joined Traitor League!!!!

Do masturbate over beating a park side in a trial.

He never did this you numbnut. He has more important things to worry about then the Sharks fortunes. Reality is mate and contrary to what you believe, not everyone cares about how well or bad the Sharks are doing off the field. Their problems are your concern, no ours or anyone else's.

Ausguy

Coach
We farkin wish no one cared or commented on the sharks r and b.

The CC bid won't get up ever IMO.

We farkin wish no one cared or commented on the sharks r and b.

The CC bid won't get up ever IMO.

That's the problem though, no one outside Sharks supporters do care about the Sharks. If they did you guys would have sponsors pouring out your backsides. Would have financial and corporate backers to prop and stabilize the club going forwards.

But the way newmann is going about it is geniused. Norths got humbled by the Storm Sharks so let's not bring in the CENTRAL COAST side who will have none of the current Norths 1st grade in their make up should they be successful. Our future roster lies with SG Ball and Harold Matthews sides, who were both victorious yesterday over W.A. Reds and Penrith.

What logic. I've seen Ipswich Jets and Souths Magpies get thrashed too over the years so using the same logic W.C. and Bombers should never get up. I've seen W.A. Reds sides also get tanked so they shouldn't ever get a team either. But going so far as to make a thread about it and putting it in expansion, when it has nothing to do with expansion is just geniused at it's best.

Yes Norths got their arses kicked in a trial, tails are well and truly between the legs. I acknowledge it, all Norths supporters acknowledge it. What's the big deal? Now the kids in that team know the feeling of humiliation. They've tasted it and will only get better from here. Better for it to happen now then in a meaningful season game.

Loudstrat

Coach
Maybe, maybe not. But if Newman or any other sharks fan is going to think like that, they had better remember the NSWRL money - earned by clubs like Norths - that went into the basket case that was Cronulla, and then Super League, who Cronulla joined, and how it led to the Bears demise.

The Bears, like most clubs, have done nothing but work towards RL's strength during it's lifetime. Cronulla have been a leech.

Latest posts