What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks cheerleader - Australia's most identical twins!

Raider_69

Post Whore
I can see it now, the Sharks new Ad's will be out by Monday

AUSTRALIA'S MOST IDENTICAL TWINS!
featuring The Sharks NRL match as after event entertainment

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Tim

First Grade
At least the cheer leaders are doing their bit to get the Sharks winning culture back :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Big Tim2 said:
At least the cheer leaders are doing their bit to get the Sharks winning culture back :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Final Ando gets some results for his "winning culture"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Canterbury said:
joondalup_giant said:
when did they have a winning culture???

he raises a valid point

yes he does, but no the less Ando's plan was to bring in a winning culture and it seems his influence is starting to have an effect
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Tim

First Grade
Didnt they have a winning culture the year they won the Premiersh.... Good question! When did they ever have one???

Punk

Juniors
Big Tim2 said:
Didnt they have a winning culture the year they won the Premiersh.... Good question! When did they ever have one???

They say you're a little slow.

Big Tim

First Grade
Who are THEY????? They... They... I think they are watching me. They say alot too. They are smart people.

imasharkie

Coach
joondalup_giant said:
Wait till next year when ando's winning culture comes good and we win the premiership at 100/1,we've just goosed you all this year

Big Tim

First Grade
blueboatboy2 said:
joondalup_giant said:
Wait till next year when ando's winning culture comes good and we win the premiership at 100/1,we've just goosed you all this year

If you really believe that you've just goosed yourself, you goose.